General NHL Stuff

conundrumed

3 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

It's over for the Coyotes in Arizona.  They could probably relocate to Houston and start playing there as soon as September this year?

I guess swap COL to the Pacific Division.

I would guess Houston or Kansas City

NHL likely prefers Houston as it's a top 5 city in population for the US

12 hours ago, The_People1 said:

It's over for the Coyotes in Arizona.  They could probably relocate to Houston and start playing there as soon as September this year?

I guess swap COL to the Pacific Division.

KC or Houston.  Likely KC though since Bettman wants to grow the game.

Maybe Coachella Valley would be good choice.

I can't see COL being the one to swap if it's Houston though.

Top teams won't swap conferences.

16 hours ago, Thebrewcrew said:

I would guess Houston or Kansas City

NHL likely prefers Houston as it's a top 5 city in population for the US

3 hours ago, travel_dude said:

KC or Houston.  Likely KC though since Bettman wants to grow the game.

Maybe Coachella Valley would be good choice.

I can't see COL being the one to swap if it's Houston though.

Top teams won't swap conferences.

I would say Houston is more logical both because of population and because they already have an NHL arena.

I don't know how ready KC is.

COL would swap to the Pacific.  Just geographically speaking.  Furthest to the West.  COL/VAN have a good rivalry as well.  This allows HOU/DAL rivalry to develop.

9 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

I would say Houston is more logical both because of population and because they already have an NHL arena.

I don't know how ready KC is.

COL would swap to the Pacific.  Just geographically speaking.  Furthest to the West.  COL/VAN have a good rivalry as well.  This allows HOU/DAL rivalry to develop.

KC could probably use the existing one.

But it's kinda close to STL.

Yes, Houston makes sense, but you don't move all the top teams to one division.

WPG is less of a contender and would fit in with the Alberta teams.

Too many CDN teams in one division?

1 hour ago, travel_dude said:

KC could probably use the existing one.

But it's kinda close to STL.

Yes, Houston makes sense, but you don't move all the top teams to one division.

WPG is less of a contender and would fit in with the Alberta teams.

Too many CDN teams in one division?

Strength of teams will balance out over time though.  Have to think long term.

1 hour ago, travel_dude said:

There is no good answer.  If they do COL, the team will be mad.

Pacific was the toughest division this year.

COL would love it.  CHI will be a contender in 3 years with Bedard.  Time to get out of that division early.

That said, Coyotes are acting like they are committed to staying in Arizona.

Anyone want to touch on Keller's dad's tweet that Clayton won't be showing up, and many players feeling the same? Later deleted of course. Put it down to being irate and ranting I think.

KC would be awesome. I'd go for sure. KC Jazz baby, mess with the Blues. How did Utah get Jazz? Pretty sure they'd have lynched jazz musicians for skin colour. Maybe that's what they mean. The Utah Murder. A buncha crows chilling at the gallows pole was maybe an emblem that they couldn't quite get wight.

Houston can buy a new franchise. I love QC, love it. But MTL is still held back with the whole french thing already. Hard to have a 2nd market that cares about that stuff where no one else does.

The culture is hardly at risk, yet it's always the top of the agenda in hockey for some stupid reason.

Just for a fun rant, I did a 6 month work stint in St. Eustache just north of Montreal and have done various stints around Hudson's Bay as far as the Gaspe peninsula and have also been a tourist on 3 occasions. I'm very disarming. St. Eustache was the lead up to their 2nd referendum. So, so many aggressively cared about my opinion being from Alberta. I just said I don't care, I don't live here. I wanted to live in Tahiti painting pictures of beautiful women was my separation from Canada. Whatever. Life's a struggle for everyone. It's your choice, not mine. I love Quebec and Quebecers. Sorry, the Quebecois. I left out the spare me parts. Which are, you monopolized hydro-electricity and tear down your forests for the NY Times. You're zero different from the Satoshi Nakamoto we do. The only one's thinking that your culture is in danger are your rebellious young led by political leaders that have a whole other agenda to whip up a frenzy. Politicians don't give a Satoshi Nakamoto about your personal well-being, stop letting them lead you. Same as the rest of us.

So I'm a no on QC.lol

Not when MTL can't operate without language spoken being a big deal and employment barrier.

11 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Anyone want to touch on Keller's dad's tweet that Clayton won't be showing up, and many players feeling the same? Later deleted of course. Put it down to being irate and ranting I think.

KC would be awesome. I'd go for sure. KC Jazz baby, mess with the Blues. How did Utah get Jazz? Pretty sure they'd have lynched jazz musicians for skin colour. Maybe that's what they mean. The Utah Murder. A buncha crows chilling at the gallows pole was maybe an emblem that they couldn't quite get wight.

Houston can buy a new franchise. I love QC, love it. But MTL is still held back with the whole french thing already. Hard to have a 2nd market that cares about that stuff where no one else does.

The culture is hardly at risk, yet it's always the top of the agenda in hockey for some stupid reason.

Just for a fun rant, I did a 6 month work stint in St. Eustache just north of Montreal and have done various stints around Hudson's Bay as far as the Gaspe peninsula and have also been a tourist on 3 occasions. I'm very disarming. St. Eustache was the lead up to their 2nd referendum. So, so many aggressively cared about my opinion being from Alberta. I just said I don't care, I don't live here. I wanted to live in Tahiti painting pictures of beautiful women was my separation from Canada. Whatever. Life's a struggle for everyone. It's your choice, not mine. I love Quebec and Quebecers. Sorry, the Quebecois. I left out the spare me parts. Which are, you monopolized hydro-electricity and tear down your forests for the NY Times. You're zero different from the Satoshi Nakamoto we do. The only one's thinking that your culture is in danger are your rebellious young led by political leaders that have a whole other agenda to whip up a frenzy. Politicians don't give a Satoshi Nakamoto about your personal well-being, stop letting them lead you. Same as the rest of us.

So I'm a no on QC.lol

Not when MTL can't operate without language spoken being a big deal and employment barrier.

Don't blame him. How much would it suck to be in a pro, sort of living the dream, but then you play half your games in front of smaller crowds then you did in junior/development leagues?

I know there's always the angle of these guys get paid X so they should "should up and play" but I think there is more than just money these guys care about. Fan experience, making memories, what legacy you are leaving are all other things that I find drive players. I would think it would make it much harder to be at your best when you are getting that full experience. 

I think my heart says another team in Quebec but my brain says it's probably not a good idea. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cross16 said:

Don't blame him. How much would it suck to be in a pro, sort of living the dream, but then you play half your games in front of smaller crowds then you did in junior/development leagues?

I know there's always the angle of these guys get paid X so they should "should up and play" but I think there is more than just money these guys care about. Fan experience, making memories, what legacy you are leaving are all other things that I find drive players. I would think it would make it much harder to be at your best when you are getting that full experience. 

I think my heart says another team in Quebec but my brain says it's probably not a good idea. 

Yeah I agree. I met them when he was on the U17 & U18 teams and feel horrible for him. I think he's gone over and above on professionalism even before this. The straw that broke the camel's back. He's the best player that no one gets to see. Cooley, Guenther and lots of kids firing up for them. What a disaster. The NHL has to take over this time, once and for all.

8 hours ago, conundrumed said:

Yeah I agree. I met them when he was on the U17 & U18 teams and feel horrible for him. I think he's gone over and above on professionalism even before this. The straw that broke the camel's back. He's the best player that no one gets to see. Cooley, Guenther and lots of kids firing up for them. What a disaster. The NHL has to take over this time, once and for all.

Just move them.

It doesn't seem Phoenix area wants to pay for a new arena.  Maybe Albertans feel the same about the Flames new arena too.  By this time next month, maybe the Flames and Coyotes are fighting for the rights to move to Houston.

2 hours ago, The_People1 said:

Just move them.

It doesn't seem Phoenix area wants to pay for a new arena.  Maybe Albertans feel the same about the Flames new arena too.  By this time next month, maybe the Flames and Coyotes are fighting for the rights to move to Houston.

One major problem is that they've built a solid minor hockey foundation there, which it is all about. They've grown the game. Tempe effectively voted to keep that location remaining a dumpster. It would be sad if Calgary chose the same.

I don't think Bettman will let ARI die. Gather up the rich people and see what can be done.

They're about to become a really fun team to watch. But this thing has been on life support since inception.

In all seriousness, gotta reign in the TMLs org's monopoly and put another team in the region. So what? Buffalo and T.O. are within 3 hours, look at the NY region +300km. That's 5 or 6 teams. Allowing TML to monopolize a population base that size is a complete fail of business model for the league. Here's how sideways it is: If you flew return TO to Columbus for a game and hotel for a night, it would be cheaper than just going to a game at home.

People complain more teams water down the talent level, but I'm not one of them. I have a friend that went to game 4 in Florida. Flew from Detroit, good seats. Stayed overnight. All in for him and his wife was about $1,000. 1 ticket in Toronto 15 rows off the ice (similar seats) would have be an easy $2,000. TML hockey in no way, shape or form is accessible for middle class families. Why would anyone in their right mind cheer for that to be successful, and not allow a competing franchise?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, conundrumed said:

One major problem is that they've built a solid minor hockey foundation there, which it is all about. They've grown the game. Tempe effectively voted to keep that location remaining a dumpster. It would be sad if Calgary chose the same.

I don't think Bettman will let ARI die. Gather up the rich people and see what can be done.

They're about to become a really fun team to watch. But this thing has been on life support since inception.

In all seriousness, gotta reign in the TMLs org's monopoly and put another team in the region. So what? Buffalo and T.O. are within 3 hours, look at the NY region +300km. That's 5 or 6 teams. Allowing TML to monopolize a population base that size is a complete fail of business model for the league. Here's how sideways it is: If you flew return TO to Columbus for a game and hotel for a night, it would be cheaper than just going to a game at home.

People complain more teams water down the talent level, but I'm not one of them. I have a friend that went to game 4 in Florida. Flew from Detroit, good seats. Stayed overnight. All in for him and his wife was about $1,000. 1 ticket in Toronto 15 rows off the ice (similar seats) would have be an easy $2,000. TML hockey in no way, shape or form is accessible for middle class families. Why would anyone in their right mind cheer for that to be successful, and not allow a competing franchise?

Mr. Blackberry proved that Bettman was under the thumb of the TML.  

Well, okay it was both trying to grow the game, but TML were probably the biggest reason.

7 hours ago, conundrumed said:

You know, I'm really glad you said that. It's one of my more controversial hockey opinions (the other is, sorry... there was no conclusive evidence that the puck crossed the line in Game 6 in 2004). I think for all his faults, Gary Bettman has done a great job growing the game, and teams like Arizona are really good for hockey.

Fact is, Leafs fans, there would be no Auston Matthews if there was no Phoenix Coyotes. If we can find a way to make the game more accessible, as in, lower the barrier for entry into minor hockey, I think we'll start to see more of that. It's awesome to see both Florida teams doing really well, and after the 2006 Stanley Cup win, there was a major surge in minor hockey in Carolina.

I'm a big fan of sharing our game, and it grows, and makes a better sport when people outside of Canada, and in non-traditional markets have success.

Love.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heartbreaker said:

You know, I'm really glad you said that. It's one of my more controversial hockey opinions (the other is, sorry... there was no conclusive evidence that the puck crossed the line in Game 6 in 2004). I think for all his faults, Gary Bettman has done a great job growing the game, and teams like Arizona are really good for hockey.

Fact is, Leafs fans, there would be no Auston Matthews if there was no Phoenix Coyotes. If we can find a way to make the game more accessible, as in, lower the barrier for entry into minor hockey, I think we'll start to see more of that. It's awesome to see both Florida teams doing really well, and after the 2006 Stanley Cup win, there was a major surge in minor hockey in Carolina.

I'm a big fan of sharing our game, and it grows, and makes a better sport when people outside of Canada, and in non-traditional markets have success.

Love.

I've always wondered, what does it feel like having controversial opinions?

fyi, I'm starting an "it was in" thread

3 hours ago, Heartbreaker said:

Love.

Fact again, Leafs fans, Matthew Knies is a product of the Coyotes minor hockey program.

14 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Fact again, Leafs fans, Matthew Knies is a product of the Coyotes minor hockey program.

I would prefer the Yotes stay, as I hope to see games there when I retire.

If I am going to live in a landlocked province, I might as well spend the winters where it is warm.

4 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

Think about the Houston products in the near future.  They would be great as well.

I'm all for the Neko Sparks-Snoop Dogg Sens bid. Particularly the part about making the game accessible to inner-city youth. Donovan Bailey has joined their bid.

But tbh I haven't looked into the bids in detail.

3 hours ago, Heartbreaker said:

Love.

I agree with both you and conundrumed on this one. People like to laugh at Bettman and make jokes about the length that he's gone to keep the Yoes there but he's right. It's a market he shouldn't want to leave and I were him i'd want it there too. Has a really positive long term impact for the game, TV contractc etc. 

I also think we've underrated the market because we don't really know what it can be. The Coyotes have never been well run, they've never had a true contender, never gotten a top 1/2 pick, never gotten an area etc etc. I don't think the market has actually trully been given a chance to see if it can be viable or not. 

Why it would have been nice if the Yotes got Bedard. 

2 hours ago, Thebrewcrew said:

Fascinating off-season in Leaf Land.

With Dubas gone, I think they are far less likely to get a Matthews extension done. It could still happen, but right now it feels less likely 

Considering BT's strength is nickle and diming his star players while Dubas gives his star players a blank cheque... ya.  I could see Matthews go somewhere else.

4 hours ago, The_People1 said:

Considering BT's strength is nickle and diming his star players while Dubas gives his star players a blank cheque... ya.  I could see Matthews go somewhere else.

step 1:  let toronto have BT

step 2:  Matthews for Huberdeau

step 3:   Get Toronto's first pick.  In exchange, we agree to take that bumb Mitch Marner off their hands.

9 hours ago, Thebrewcrew said:

Fascinating off-season in Leaf Land.

With Dubas gone, I think they are far less likely to get a Matthews extension done. It could still happen, but right now it feels less likely 

I'd say that's totally up to Shanahan regardless of who the GM is. It shouldn't be an issue. I highly doubt Dubas had free reign on the initial contracts with their 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. Treliving now has permission to talk to teams, funny enough. He'd be a great fit in Toronto where you build from forwards down.

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, MatthewWeism said:

Основная цель наружной рекламы заключается в привлечении внимания потенциальных покупателей https://copypsm.ru/shtendery.html
С ее помощью можно повысить узнаваемость компании, увеличить продажи, запустить сарафанное радио и расширить целевую аудиторию https://copypsm.ru/rezhim-raboty.html
Для достижения желаемых результатов важно четко установить задачи, выбрать подходящие рекламные объекты, продумать визуальное оформление сообщения и KPI для измерения результативности https://copypsm.ru/news-raznoobrazie-naruzhnoi-reklamy.html

Отели https://copypsm.ru/allviveski.html

Панель-кронштейн https://copypsm.ru/rollup.html

(см https://copypsm.ru/news-skidka_za_otzyv.html
текст в предыдущей редакции)
Пакетное и точечное размещение https://copypsm.ru/contacts.html
Съемка и размещение видеосюжетов, бегущая строка https://copypsm.ru/news-skidka_za_otzyv.html

На стойке указывают рекламную информацию (например название бренда и его логотип), а на столешнице раскладывают образцы товара и буклеты https://copypsm.ru/vizitki.html
Рядом стоят промоутеры, которые приглашают клиентов оценить продукцию https://copypsm.ru/news-reklama-na-transporte.html
Так люди знакомятся не только с рекламой, но и непосредственно с самим товаром https://copypsm.ru/reception.html

Here is the translation of the text you provided:

"The main goal of outdoor advertising is to attract the attention of potential buyers. With its help, it is possible to increase company recognition, boost sales, initiate word-of-mouth marketing, and expand the target audience. To achieve desired results, it is important to clearly define objectives, select suitable advertising mediums, plan the visual presentation of the message, and establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for measuring effectiveness.

Hotels are mentioned, and there is a reference to "allviveski" on the provided website.

The text mentions a "panel-bracket" and "roll-up" as advertising tools.

Package and point placement are mentioned, as well as shooting and placement of video footage, and the use of a scrolling ticker.

On the counter, advertising information is displayed, such as the brand name and logo, while product samples and brochures are placed on the countertop. Promoters stand nearby, inviting customers to evaluate the products. This way, people become familiar not only with the advertisement but also with the actual product."

Please note that the text contains references to specific websites that may provide more detailed information on the mentioned topics.

Love.

• Like 1