The Unconditional Positivity Thread

conundrumed

4 hours ago, nevermissashift said:

Judging by what a few guys have said about Huber when the Flames played in Montreal, does his presence in Calgary seem like just a stepping stone home? Should we read much into that. It sounded like a we/they thing to me. I hope that's not the case. 

Well, he signed for a long time.  Not many guys sign for that long and want to get moved.

There might come a time, but MTL is no better than CGY for climate and fans.

21 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Well, he signed for a long time.  Not many guys sign for that long and want to get moved.

There might come a time, but MTL is no better than CGY for climate and fans.

That's sure true except they might like their hockey star home, and maybe him too want to go home😊 I know there is a big push to deny ethnicity and race but some still naturally love home and who they are. Nothing wrong with that. Chuck and John went home. Albeit Chuck to the sun and beach☀️🌞

9 hours ago, nevermissashift said:

dec 22 LA, huberdeau could have ended the game a few times. excellent player who needs to shoot more when he is in the sweet spot. nice recovery from 2 goals down to earn a point. good game.

will be watching the game with anaheim tomorrow. 

He's looking up, been playing with better pace recently.

But, the idea that Lucic helps his game is dumb.

His defensive game has gone to crap.

Hubey is fine when he's fresh, but when he's gassed the other guys need to step in.

29 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

He's looking up, been playing with better pace recently.

But, the idea that Lucic helps his game is dumb.

His defensive game has gone to crap.

Hubey is fine when he's fresh, but when he's gassed the other guys need to step in.

Huber has a swagger. He has a strength that should help in the playoffs. If he gets gassed abnormally fast, that next line will need to have a guy with lots of gas so he can come off earlier. 

Backland was gassed for the OT losing shift laast night. That didn't help any. 

It might be the other way around, huber helps Lucies game. Tbat line looked pretty decent to me last night. 

I like to think that players who comprise my team have come together for a reason... to bolster one and all which facilitates flowing success. 

Good game. Huber needs to shoot when he has the puck in the sweet spot, with coverage. Sutter saw that like the rest of us did (as indicated in his post gamer). Huber knows too. 

24 minutes ago, oldschoolplayer said:

Mangie is going to get back onto scoring. What has been interfering with his production? 

i have a feeling he thinks he needs to be an assist guy as well to round out his game. He is already a mostly complete player so I think he needs to get back to what he does naturally. Score goals. 

3 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

i have a feeling he thinks he needs to be an assist guy as well to round out his game. He is already a mostly complete player so I think he needs to get back to what he does naturally. Score goals. 

That makes good sense. He and Dubie had good chemistry with some nice goals awhile back. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, conundrumed said:

36 games remain, it's time to pull up your socks and grab your jocks. Let's crush this thing.

We're 0-0-0. 36-0 here we come.

llama-dance.gif

Pelletier is gonna come in and get an assist, playing 8 minutes.

Then, after sitting a game, Ruzicka will come back fully charged.

Will be the guy he was when he played on the top line.

The best 9 minutes of hockey of his career.

JK.

If Huberdeau can get past the idea that Sutter is ruining his career, he will be fine.

At some point the old fart will start seeing what coaching mistakes he is making.

We actually have a really good top 9, save one player.

Let the posties become post and innies.

Healthy scratch Lucic becomes the new saying.