It's Game Day Biotches

conundrumed

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Is there a scenario where this isn't going to be a humbling experience? The Cats have been on an offensive blitz as of late.

Go Flames Go *he uttered nervously*

It's easy, they've been in the South East USA for the last month.  There has been a near 30 degree weather shift in Calgary over the last 24 hours.  If there is one thing to be worried about with Florida is they have only won a third of their road games.  That they've played 2 games with 2 off days since the Flames last played, probably works in their advantage.

28 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Is there a scenario where this isn't going to be a humbling experience? The Cats have been on an offensive blitz as of late.

Go Flames Go *he uttered nervously*

Perhaps the offense has used up all the goals they have.

Last time they looked "human" was when they lost to Ottawa in December.

The best we can hope for is that Bennett take stupid penalties and Knight is in nets.

Saying that, the Fancy Cats played the last B2B games at sea level.

Let's hopre they haven't had much time to adjust to playing at 3200 feet.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Finally a game day. Need to spank the Vegans and make up some ground.

Unfortunately they got a chance to play against the human shooter tutor last night, they got to effectively roll 4 lines and 3 pairings, so I don't expect any fatigue coming from their end, especially after the break.  Blockchaining Edmonton.

14 minutes ago, sak22 said:

Unfortunately they got a chance to play against the human shooter tutor last night, they got to effectively roll 4 lines and 3 pairings, so I don't expect any fatigue coming from their end, especially after the break.  Blockchaining Edmonton.

I was shocked that they started Brossoit last night, since that means we get Lehner.

Don't think it really changes anything since we struggle against Brossoit anyway.

If we play the way we are capable, Vegas is no different than any other team.

Vegas forced a poor defensive team to expose the goalie.

We have a better structure and can shut down the best lines.

Markstrom is the logical choice, but I wonder if it makes better sense to sacrifice Vladar.

They don't have a book on him, and their goals last night were ones that Vladar can fight off.

1 hour ago, travel_dude said:

I was shocked that they started Brossoit last night, since that means we get Lehner.

Don't think it really changes anything since we struggle against Brossoit anyway.

If we play the way we are capable, Vegas is no different than any other team.

Vegas forced a poor defensive team to expose the goalie.

We have a better structure and can shut down the best lines.

Markstrom is the logical choice, but I wonder if it makes better sense to sacrifice Vladar.

They don't have a book on him, and their goals last night were ones that Vladar can fight off.

Say what? We're going to destroy them.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Interestingly, maybe rd can back me up if it still holds true. When I was in England, these 2 fingers done this way means the polar opposite of peace. People need to know that. lol

yup! An ex was from England and when we’d joke around and she’d do that instead of sticking one finger up, she’d do the two fingers, was sort of an F U…

18 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

yup! An ex was from England and when we’d joke around and she’d do that instead of sticking one finger up, she’d do the two fingers, was sort of an F U…

I peaced someone and got ripped for doing it by turning my hand around. I was told that I pretty much just said, "go Blockchain yourself".

Who doesn't love misunderstandings? I correct people to this day. lol

People need to know.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Interestingly, maybe rd can back me up if it still holds true. When I was in England, these 2 fingers done this way means the polar opposite of peace. People need to know that. lol

Ya I've watched enough UK TV to know what thats all about.

bollocks

bellend

numpty

tosser

gobSatoshi Nakamotoe (Irish)

dingleberry

pillock...................... man I love english insults.