Trade - Zadorov to VAN

travel_dude

Just now, JTech780 said:

Thats the worth of a 3rd pairing defenseman.

So what his actual worth is? or is he a 5/4 D? I put him as a 5/4 as he's probably more 3rd pair but can move up to top4 if needed.

I was hoping to get a 2nd rounder. I think if it was TDL he might have gotten that. He's the kind of player teams want for the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

So what his actual worth is? or is he a 5/4 D? I put him as a 5/4 as he's probably more 3rd pair but can move up to top4 if needed.

I was hoping to get a 2nd rounder. I think if it was TDL he might have gotten that. He's the kind of player teams want for the playoffs. 

I don’t think it would have made a difference, now or at the TDL. 

6 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

I guess the rest of the league wasn't fooled.  Zadorov is and has been a 4/5/6 guy.  Third pair who can play some 2nd pairing from time to time.  It would be interesting to see if Canucks make the mistake of locking him up long term $5-mil x 5 or something.