GDT Sharks @ Flames April 12 / 23 8 PM Start

DirtyDeeds

2 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

I just hope we don't place too many expectations. I'm extremely excited about him though. 

Not really placing anything on him.  This is a great tuneup for the AHL playoffs.

He looks decent enough to be a NHL goalie.

The only goal was a bit of a bad bebound and a perfect shot.

He looks smaller than Saros.

5 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Not really placing anything on him.  This is a great tuneup for the AHL playoffs.

I noticed he looked smaller too. Maybe he is being a bit more cautious at a higher level, and so crouching more than usual? I haven't seen much before to know if he plays lowered normally. 

This is pretty much the end I dreaded but knew was the likely outcome, Flames go on a useless push only to fall short a few points. And here we are…right back to purgatory, another middling season, already putting the weight on kids like Wolf, Coronato, Pelletier because they’re all we have moving forward. This team has a lot of issues that need to be addressed this off season. What team puts up so many useless shots only to lose games to the point it becomes their identity? That was essentially our blueprint. Tough year to watch, seemed the negatives outweighed the good stuff this year. It’s been another pleasure watching this unfortunate season with you Flames fans! On to the off-season !

6 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Saros equipment looks oversized for some reason.  

1 minute ago, travel_dude said:

Wolf is gonna get his first NHL victory in his first NHL game.

👍🏼

I like it. I was hoping he doesn't get blown out. 

this is being a Flames Fan:

2 minutes ago, rickross said:

This is pretty much the end I dreaded but knew was the likely outcome, Flames go on a useless push only to fall short a few points. And here we are…right back to purgatory, another middling season, already putting the weight on kids like Wolf, Coronato, Pelletier because they’re all we have moving forward. This team has a lot of issues that need to be addressed this off season. What team puts up so many useless shots only to lose games to the point it becomes their identity? That was essentially our blueprint. Tough year to watch, seemed the negatives outweighed the good stuff this year. It’s been another pleasure watching this unfortunate season with you Flames fans! On to the off-season !