GDT Sharks @ Flames April 12 / 23 8 PM Start

DirtyDeeds

Just now, rickross said:

Final game of what was a painful season! Nice to see Wolf and Coronato get a look. The fact we’re still struggling against the Sharks reminds me how we were not an entertaining team to watch at all this season. 

This game a week ago would have been acakewalk for us.

We owned them this season.

Wolf hasn't really been tested.  Hard to make anything of him so far.

Coronato looking decent with Pelletier.  He hasn't flashed anything really elite or game breaking yet but he's hungry around the puck.  He's better with the puck than without from what I can tell.  Hope he can do a bit better job at feeling coverage to find the soft zones but he's puck watching a bit.  Maybe nerves.  Doesn't help that he's playing with Kadri who is clearly just skating this one out and heading right to the golf course after the game.

2 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

Wolf hasn't really been tested.  Hard to make anything of him so far.

Coronato looking decent with Pelletier.  He hasn't flashed anything really elite or game breaking yet but he's hungry around the puck.  He's better with the puck than without from what I can tell.  Hope he can do a bit better job at feeling coverage to find the soft zones but he's puck watching a bit.  Maybe nerves.  Doesn't help that he's playing with Kadri who is clearly just skating this one out and heading right to the golf course after the game.

Sutter put Kadri on baby sitting the rookies😂, maybe Hubby would be better