Dillon Dube

The_People1

6 minutes ago, zima said:

So your saying we lose another player for nothing in return? So we lost a first over Mony I still will never understand that move. This team is going into a dumpster dive I don't think we can dig our way out.

As did Ottawa, Philadelphia, and New Jersey.  Are we at the point where we are shaming the organization for not trading a player who has been involved in a criminal investigation?  Really?

21 minutes ago, zima said:

So your saying we lose another player for nothing in return? So we lost a first over Mony I still will never understand that move. This team is going into a dumpster dive I don't think we can dig our way out.

Perhaps... but it sounds like we may have lost a rapist.

I'm with you on Monohan, but let's just take the L on 29.

Love.

1 hour ago, zima said:

I don't fault BT for the monahan deal...  Have to take it in the context at the time... There was serious conversation about whether his career was over.. hes an awesome good news story , and happy to see him back to what he was ...  In fact I'd like to see us take a run at him in the summer ...  But at the time we had a banged up player possibly career over that we needed to move to get the player we needed .. had to be done and made sense at the time 

• Like 1