GDT Flames @ Stars March 6.

1 minute ago, Thebrewcrew said:

They've had chances to build off good performances, but have failed to do so this season.

They have to build off of this tomorrow, or the win was for nothing.

We haven't won 2 in B2B games yet.

When we win the first one we lose the 2nd one.

When we lose the first one, we tend to win the 2nd one.

How in the world did we have Hiberdeau and Toffoli on together?

And the pass was Weegar to Huberdeau to Toffoli.

Tanev also out there.  And Kadri.

Faceoff loss in a tie game and a missed chance by Dallas turns into a last second goal for us.

For some reason Dallas decided to go for it in regulation and forget about the easy point.

Flames Win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was a good win, I thought they looked more in sync and engaged tonight. I will still think you have to move Hanifin out, the last 2 goals were on him. Seen that far to many times this season as well. 

So the Minny game IMHO will be either the end or the turning point. IF and its a BIG IF they win, they should or could go on a long run for once this season. 

20 minutes ago, tmac70 said:

Was a good win, I thought they looked more in sync and engaged tonight. I will still think you have to move Hanifin out, the last 2 goals were on him. Seen that far to many times this season as well. 

So the Minny game IMHO will be either the end or the turning point. IF and its a BIG IF they win, they should or could go on a long run for once this season. 

DAL is the one team I always feel we have a chance to win against.  Started last year.

In previous years, they would dominate us in size and push us around, while taking no penalties.

That has changed.  Not Lucic, but guys like Backlund and Lindholm not playing scared.

The schedule after tonight favors us.  6 of 11 against non playoff teams.  5 against West toughies.

It does nothing to get 6 wins and 5 losses.  2 against Vegas, and we have never won in Vegas.

2 against LA and they are tough to beat.  If they can't beat MIN tonight or Vegas, what is the point.

The trap games are coming; ANA, ARI and OTT.  Any less than 3 wins sets us up to miss the playoffs.