GDT Bruins @ Flames Feb 28/23 Start time 7pm

Heartbreaker

3 minutes ago, Heartbreaker said:

Absolutely not! They showed tonight that they're the real deal. Playoffs, baby! Stand pat! Darryl Sutter knows that you just gotta get in!

Love.

We only show up to play against the best teams.  That means if we can slide into the playoffs in the 8th spot, then we've got them where we want them.  

Once again Satoshi Nakamototy goal-tending puts the club in chase mode. They scrambled back and then two FING  stupid coverage mistakes lose again in OT. There is just no reason Boston should have been anywhere in this game but the fact that CGY can't score and we can't get a save..... Rinse Repeat every game... This club just can't get any positive momentum or breaks..... this is a hard season to watch. 

2 minutes ago, tmac70 said:

Once again Satoshi Nakamototy goal-tending puts the club in chase mode. They scrambled back and then two FING  stupid coverage mistakes lose again in OT. There is just no reason Boston should have been anywhere in this game but the fact that CGY can't score and we can't get a save..... Rinse Repeat every game... This club just can't get any positive momentum or breaks..... this is a hard season to watch. 

Realy 2 goals should make zero difference in this game.

Take the 4th line down to 6 minutes (against the top NHL team on your own ice) and you might get more scoring.  But, hey we are finein rolling 4.  Sometime get them out against the top line, cuz that's what rolling 4 does.  Two goal scorers played just slightly more minutes than two of the goal scorers and one guy that looked like he scored.

I'm saying we play enough bad teams that have traded their teams away.

A few games like LA and a Vegas or TOR game would hekp our cause.

11 games against non-playoff teams.

OTT is a big challenge though, since they feel it.

Need to steal a game against LA, MIN and DAL.

LA and MIN are teams that will fight for a WC spot

6 minutes ago, taz89 said:

A significant trade could possibly help to just make it in, but its a risk.  But our current goaltending would not get it done, either a goalie trade or bring from within

I’m not even so sure it’s a 1-2 players away thing, it’s the way this team plays. 50+ shots and you find ways to lose, it’s like we’ve been watching the same game all year, just the other team’s jersey changes. Goaltending, it shouldn’t be an issue at this point but clearly this season has proven it might be our weakest position again. Mind blowing to be here. This franchise has been running in place for years now. 

5 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

I'm saying we play enough bad teams that have traded their teams away.

A few games like LA and a Vegas or TOR game would hekp our cause.

11 games against non-playoff teams.

OTT is a big challenge though, since they feel it.

Need to steal a game against LA, MIN and DAL.

LA and MIN are teams that will fight for a WC spot

I’m not even sure what a favourable schedule is to this team. I’d be very concerned about teams playing spoiler…Flames have struggled against bad teams this year. I can’t even remember the last winning streak that lasted longer than 2 games. Gotta win 4 out of 7 !…have the Flames even had a 4 game win streak this season ? 🤔