GDT Bruins @ Flames Feb 28/23 Start time 7pm

Heartbreaker

Just now, tmac70 said:

It's not like they are not getting a chance but when your goalie can't stop a puck from 30 feet out with no screens its a nightmare. 

Well, when you play small, the upper corners are available.

Not sure about the 2nd.  Dube screened a bit without blocking it.

Slapper from 20 feet or less not easy.

I will make two comments about 4th lines first two shifts.

Shift 1 ends in a fight.

Shift 2 ends in a goal.

I’ll be honest. I figured Boston had already won this game before the puck even dropped. We’re over 60 games in, this is our team. It’s not going to magically change over the last 20 games. With the off-season we had…what should we have expected? It’s goaltending, it’s taking useless shots, it’s hitting posts/crossbars…it’s not having the ability to defend for 60 mins, it’s momentum crushing plays…every game! Lol…as you can tell I’m already on to next season, this team needs a lot more time in the oven! 

Just now, rickross said:

I’ll be honest. I figured Boston had already won this game before the puck even dropped. We’re over 60 games in, this is our team. It’s not going to magically change over the last 20 games. With the off-season we had…what should we have expected? It’s goaltending, it’s taking useless shots, it’s hitting posts/crossbars…it’s not having the ability to defend for 60 mins, it’s momentum crushing plays…every game! Lol…as you can tell I’m already on to next season, this team needs a lot more time in the oven! 

I don't really agree that they won before they dropped the puck.

We have played our best games against the tougest teams.

But we seem to be intent on using the 18 skaters like we are an inclusive league giving ribbons.

Okay, game over.  Markstrom in.