GDT Bruins @ Flames Feb 28/23 Start time 7pm

Heartbreaker

It’s funny how much Markstrom has turned into a bit of running joke at this point. All those years of chasing a true #1 goalie. We find one in Markstrom…big Free Agency splash!…and now we prefer when he’s NOT in net! It’s just so Calgary Flames! Is it back to Sigalet and co. To blame? How do u restore his confidence if we can’t outscore our opponents?…especially when he’s backstopping! We are likely heading into an off-season not knowing if we have a true starting goaltender 

3 minutes ago, rickross said:

It’s funny how much Markstrom has turned into a bit of running joke at this point. All those years of chasing a true #1 goalie. We find one in Markstrom…big Free Agency splash!…and now we prefer when he’s NOT in net! It’s just so Calgary Flames! Is it back to Sigalet and co. To blame? How do u restore his confidence if we can’t outscore our opponents?…especially when he’s backstopping! We are likely heading into an off-season not knowing if we have a true starting goaltender 

Alberta not good for goalies.

Campbell turned into crap, though he was iffy in TOR.

2 minutes ago, medatswhoP said:

Wonder we would look in the standings if we had a decent goaltender?  

League average and we would have the Pacific lead.

It's not even close.

Sigalet, the goalie Yeller.

Has ruined every goalie in Flames history inder his tenure.

I even count Ortio who was barely NHL

9 minutes ago, rickross said:

Vladar has been given every opportunity to take the reigns and go with it but failed.

I mean, Markstrom is the perfect goalie for if we are aiming to rebuild and just need a veteran body in net as sacrifice.  It will be an interesting summer.

1 minute ago, medatswhoP said:

Kane playing in a Rangers jersey this thursday, wonder if Treivling even knows what a phone can do, why are we so quiet!

As much as I like Kane, he never would sign here even as a UFA.

But what we need is a goalie and a 4th line replacement.

Tons of those available byt we can;t get rid of the crap we have.

2 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

As much as I like Kane, he never would sign here even as a UFA.

But what we need is a goalie and a 4th line replacement.

Tons of those available byt we can;t get rid of the crap we have.

Oh I agree I wasn't referring that we should have pursued Kane, just the mere thought teams are making trades even the greasers , its not working for us with our roster but a couple tweaks might be all it takes to adjust the chemistry here.

1 minute ago, medatswhoP said:

Oh I agree I wasn't referring that we should have pursued Kane, just the mere thought teams are making trades even the greasers , its not working for us with our roster but a couple tweaks might be all it takes to adjust the chemistry here.

I have no doubt tht we are two players away from a decent 4th line.

I wouldn't waste trade assets on them though.

Can't fix stupid.

I think you might be able to get a top 6 RW that would allow you to change the top 9 a bit.

Pelletier is not the problem, but I would rather him on a 4th line right now.

Move Kadri down, move Huberdeau up.

Oh great, Coronato talkng to Eric Francis.

Says he wants to know where he would fit in the Flames lineup.

Won't sign here until he has an idea