22/23 Calgary Wranglers Season Discussion

Poor decision to start at home, but can't dwell too much on the series CV was a very good team with a lot of experience.  I'm not ready to conclude that Love and Wolf aren't ready for the next level based on one series.

I think too much is getting made out of this choice to start at home. I think the message was let’s come out strong, take a 2-0 lead and then go totheir barn with all the pressure on them. Worst case, we split and then go to a place we’re eve had success. Thought it was a confident move, they just didn’t work out

think as a coach you need to be bold sometimes. That was the rationale from my perspective 

Pretty sure the Kraken got beat by Dallas just in time for them to get reinforcements to the farm. We just didn't knock them off fast enough.lol

But I definitely raised my eyebrows wondering, at what point do you take the back end? I thought that would have been the series to do it. But it seems rare the choosing team ever takes the backend. Where of course I, with no skin in the game, would.haha