Playoffs GDT FLAMES @ Stars - Game 6 - Friday 13 May 2022

rocketdoctor

Flames positivity again!!! We can win this one! Let’s go! Skate and you shall get what you want! 

i want to see movement. Although I think we might see a desperate Stars team. So much like how the Kings needed to cushion an early push, we might need to do the same. I don’t know how much they will go away from how they’ve played, but I expect early that Dallas will want it more. If we can weather that, it’ll be good. 

alternatively we hope that we push them early and take the wind out of their sail & make them open it up. We have the ability to, but we gotta remember that they’re a

team on the ropes and will push. 

Let’s go Flames! 

let’s see some O from Dube, Jarkrok and co! I think they’re due! They’ve been playing good.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

Flames positivity again!!! We can win this one! Let’s go! Skate and you shall get what you want! 

i want to see movement. Although I think we might see a desperate Stars team. So much like how the Kings needed to cushion an early push, we might need to do the same. I don’t know how much they will go away from how they’ve played, but I expect early that Dallas will want it more. If we can weather that, it’ll be good. 

alternatively we hope that we push them early and take the wind out of their sail & make them open it up. We have the ability to, but we gotta remember that they’re a

team on the ropes and will push. 

Let’s go Flames! 

let’s see some O from Dube, Jarkrok and co! I think they’re due! They’ve been playing good.

I think if you went man to man in the Flames locker room, they want it even more that Dallas.

The vets that won it before want a taste again of the glory.

The vets so close to getting there want it desperately.

The young guys with a bitter taste want it even more.

The guys that have come from other team may not have had any successful runs before.

I am expecting to see the Flames shot out of a cannon.

More like game 4 than 5.

Take their will away early and lock it down.

Yet another great job on the GDT RocDoc...   Thanks for putting it together...   +1's...   Image result for Beer Clinking Emoji

Hope the Flames get ahead early and then seal the deal and win this series tonight...

Go Flames!!!

45 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

I think if you went man to man in the Flames locker room, they want it even more that Dallas.

The vets that won it before want a taste again of the glory.

The vets so close to getting there want it desperately.

The young guys with a bitter taste want it even more.

The guys that have come from other team may not have had any successful runs before.

I am expecting to see the Flames shot out of a cannon.

More like game 4 than 5.

Take their will away early and lock it down.

That is the hope... I even stated that that is the hope in my post. But you can't discount a desperate team on the ropes. They've done a good job of making us play to their level all series. 

4 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

That is the hope... I even stated that that is the hope in my post. But you can't discount a desperate team on the ropes. They've done a good job of making us play to their level all series. 

I'm not discounting Dallas.

There are what they are in the playoffs.

We have gotten away from what works and let them crawl into it.

Last game was really tight, since it was the advantage game.

More like a chess match.

Dallas doesn't have the luxury of a chess match.

Flames want to put the hammer down.

Set the tone early.

It's just a feeling I have.

Phase 6, Stage 1.

Believe in the system.

Do what works.