GDT Devils @ FLAMES - Weds 16 March 2022

rocketdoctor

10 hours ago, Carty said:

Thanks for keeping the GDT's alive Roc Doc...   It's much appreciated, and + 1's...

The Flames should win this one tonight, and I will be expecting a good effort from the team in order to make that happen...

Yeah, I know it's been a while...   But I'm still kickin' around and cheering for my team as always...   It's a long story...   

Go Flames!!!

Carty my man.  Good to see you alive and kicking.  Welcome back missed you around these parts!

13 hours ago, The_Snowbear said:

Welcome back carty i missed ya :)

12 hours ago, LouCifer said:

Late to the thread but happy to see @Carty back! Great to have you join us on this roller coaster ride! Weeeeeeeeeeee! I hope all is well with you bud. 😊👍🏻

Roller Coaster Love GIF

3 hours ago, rocketdoctor said:

Carty my man.  Good to see you alive and kicking.  Welcome back missed you around these parts!

2 hours ago, conundrumed said:

Missed due to Kerins and SSM in town to get shredded 4-0. Sarnia plays top teams quite well.

@Carty

Welcome back brother!!

Thanks Guys...   It's good to be back...   and it's always good to see the Flames win...   😃

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Carty said:

Thanks for keeping the GDT's alive Roc Doc...   It's much appreciated, and + 1's...

The Flames should win this one tonight, and I will be expecting a good effort from the team in order to make that happen...

Yeah, I know it's been a while...   But I'm still kickin' around and cheering for my team as always...   It's a long story...   

Go Flames!!!

M'man! Welcome home!

Love.

• rocketdoctor changed the title to GDT Devils @ FLAMES - Weds 16 March 2022
On 3/17/2022 at 9:27 AM, The_People1 said:

Welcome back!  Hope to see you around more often.

On 3/17/2022 at 9:34 AM, tmac70 said:

Welcome back Man. Hope all is well in your world. 

On 3/17/2022 at 11:57 AM, Heartbreaker said:

M'man! Welcome home!

Love.

Thanks guys...   It's good to be back...   I will be pretty busy for a while yet getting ready to sell this house and buy a different one, but we are getting things checked off the to-do list, so hopefully it wont be too long now...