Andrei Kuzmenko

phoenix66

35 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

Not Bure? I Kovalev? 

After i think more about it .. I think it's Vanek I'm thinking of ...     Got tossed all over the place .couldn't back check to save his life ...but dude could score goals 

1 hour ago, Heartbreaker said:

That's nice... but when the season's on the line, you're gonna want the puck on the stick of thick-dick-Nick Ritchie!

Love.

ESPECIALLY if its a shootout attempt.

Dudes basically a god in the skills comp.

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2024 at 12:41 PM, phoenix66 said:

Well then we have a pickle don't we ... Conroy is on record as essentially saying his marching orders is to put a contender on the ice when we skate onto the new ice ..with construction starting this year that's now projected ad the 26-27 season...

So you bring in the kids ..let them grow and compwte and learn from the vets .. at some point those prospects we draft (or the picks before we draft ) after this season will likely be flipped for established players and more game ready prospects 

You need veteran D to bring the kids along and insulate scoring from players who may bleed chances .. we've seen Kadri with Zary .. Huberdeau to a degree with yegor.. (I personally want to see him with Pelletier too) ..I'm extremely intrigued whether he and Andrei can mesh ..  we will never be bad enough to draft a Conner (nor is there one on the horizon I'm told ) ... You lose our the vets as soon as they get older next thing you know it's young guns all over again 

I never heard him say this...but...that's big.

I hear that as "go do a rebuild" because there's no way the new arena will meet its targets.

2026/2027 is...actuallly, when we want hit rock bottom in a proper rebuild.

Everything up until then should be about building up our D, or goaltending prospects, all the long term stuff.

Then in 26/27 you've got Gavin MacKenna and our own Calgarian Landon Dupont...and Boom.

Uphill from there.