2024 NHL draft - A New Hope

jjgallow

Just now, conundrumed said:

Lots of kids start at OJHL before getting move up to the O. Ryan O'Relly comes to mind recently, but lots do.

This guy's 20 though, so not sure whaddup with that pick.

Definitely seems like a kid that would be there at 170, or if they were gonna trade back take him with one of those picks

• Like 1

Just now, phoenix66 said:

Always funny how we all become pro scouts when we know nothing about the kid.... He was MVP of his CJHL league..he obviously is good at something 

We have our own Sarnia Legionnaires. I'm very familiar with the OJHL. I went to the fights and a hockey game broke out. lol

Really fun games. But a 20yo in that league? You don't have to be an expert. Next stop, Niagara University. Does that sound even remotely practical for a path?

Just now, conundrumed said:

We have our own Sarnia Legionnaires. I'm very familiar with the OJHL. I went to the fights and a hockey game broke out. lol

Really fun games. But a 20yo in that league? You don't have to be an expert. Next stop, Niagara University. Does that sound even remotely practical for a path?

for a player like him. But it's where you say, a camp invite or something like that...0

1 minute ago, conundrumed said:

Canisius in Buffalo actually 

• Like 1