18. Andrew Cristall W/L

19. Edouard Sale W/R

20. Gabe Perrault W/L

21. Mikhail Gulyayev D/L

22. Calum Ritchie C/R

23. Otto Stenberg C/L

24. Samuel Honzek C/L

25. Tom Willander D/R

Oh, to have a 2nd pick between 16 and 26.

22 hours ago, conundrumed said:

I'll post my top 60 ranking when I have more time. Another fun little exercise to see just how tortuous that 48oa is going to be. There are some players that I really like that I couldn't even fit in the top 60. Tried to use a little more balance in where I think their # should be around.

For the handedness junkies, the final score was 33-27 for the lefties. Closer than I thought it would be.

We landed at Wood and Dower-Nilsson. Detroit landed at Dvorsky, Musty, Hrabel, Lindstein and Molendyk.lol

Nashville Pellikka, Honzek, Strbak and Lardis. Yikes.

A few teams are going to have a goood draft however they choose.

Here ya go....

1.Bedard

2. Michkov

3. Smith

4. Fantilli

5. Leonard

6.  Carlsson

7.  Reinbacher

8.  Perreault

9.  Pellikka

10.  Gulyayev

11. Cristall

12.  Willander

12.  Barlow

13.  Danielson

I've ran out of time entirely.  Life got me.

I may try and update this before the draft. or not.

LOL.

Call it an interest-list for now.  I stopped cause I ran out a time but surely one of these guys will be available.

9 hours ago, travel_dude said:

Here ya go....

I don't have my hopes up. I'll like who we take but I'm very, very reticent about Perrault, but I'd support that too.

I think it'll be Wood, Cristall or Yager.

Detroit's 9 fascinates me due to endless options. I'm curious with ARI too, are they going to be hardcore Americans only? Also interested if size will play a role in risers and fallers.

1 minute ago, conundrumed said:

I don't have my hopes up. I'll like who we take but I'm very, very reticent about Perrault, but I'd support that too.

I think it'll be Wood, Cristall or Yager.

Detroit's 9 fascinates me due to endless options. I'm curious with ARI too, are they going to be hardcore Americans only? Also interested if size will play a role in risers and fallers.

I saw the pic and laughed.

I think it's Barlow or Perreault.

Seems like they like the US Dev leagues.

1 minute ago, JTech780 said:

I am really holding out hope for Oliver Moore to be available at our pick. He will be one of the fastest guys in the NHL the moment he steps in. 

I think Conroy wants a fast team, and Moore certainly fits that profile.

What range is Moore listed at for drafting?

7 minutes ago, JTech780 said:

I am really holding out hope for Oliver Moore to be available at our pick. He will be one of the fastest guys in the NHL the moment he steps in. 

I think Conroy wants a fast team, and Moore certainly fits that profile.

Over the last 5 years I think that has been the team's achilles. Those fast teams are the ones that took us to school. It was Colorado and Edmonton. We barely got past Dallas, who ended up a good team the next year. But speed ultimately killed.

3 hours ago, jjgallow said:

1.Bedard

2. Michkov

3. Smith

4. Fantilli

5. Leonard

6.  Carlsson

7.  Reinbacher

8.  Perreault

9.  Pellikka

10.  Gulyayev

11. Cristall

12.  Willander

12.  Barlow

13.  Danielson

I've ran out of time entirely.  Life got me.

I may try and update this before the draft. or not.

LOL.

Call it an interest-list for now.  I stopped cause I ran out a time but surely one of these guys will be available.

I've seen Gulyayev score very high in some prediction models.  Sleeper pick at 16.  The whole Russian thing.  Perhaps picked 10th overall if he was another nationality.

1 minute ago, The_People1 said:

I've seen Gulyayev score very high in some prediction models.  Sleeper pick at 16.  The whole Russian thing.  Perhaps picked 10th overall if he was another nationality.

Maybe I’m wrong, but it doesn’t feel like the Flames will take a Russian in the first round. They’ve rarely done it historically

16 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

I slapped this together in 20 minutes, my day blew up on me.  No draft whiskey for me.

Buy yeah.   He's a special talent.  Not the only one in the draft but imho worth the risk.