Playoffs GDT Stars @ FLAMES - Game 7 - Sunday 15 May 2022

rocketdoctor

1 minute ago, The_People1 said:

Ya man.  Wasn't looking good.  Pavelski almost did it to us again.  Heiskanen really wanted to end it.  They had some good looks in the slot.

You know what! 

in my experience historically! Those who start best in OT rarely win!

Just now, robrob74 said:

You know what! 

in my experience historically! Those who start best in OT rarely win!

After Jarnkrok in the slot... after Hanifin walks in from the point... and gets his own rebound with an open net to shoot at... just felt like it wasn't going to be.  DAL was really going in OT.

Just now, The_People1 said:

After Jarnkrok in the slot... after Hanifin walks in from the point... and gets his own rebound with an open net to shoot at... just felt like it wasn't going to be.  DAL was really going in OT.

:)

so emotional to see a bro supporting his

bro!!!

1 minute ago, travel_dude said:

If we can play with the same intensity in games in the 2nd round, this will be a tough team to beat.

Oilers can't handle that kind of pressure.

they played great tonight and for me it is always how I wish them to play. It’s why I needed to break away from the site tonight to just enjoy it. Allow them to do it!

Just now, robrob74 said:

they played great tonight and for me it is always how I wish them to play. It’s why I needed to break away from the site tonight to just enjoy it. Allow them to do it!

Yes.  Even if we lost the game tonight, I think we would've all been happy the team gave it 110%.

Just now, robrob74 said:

Oh, I thought you didn't watch it when you went off for a bit.

It's why I was surprised that you started posting again.

3 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

It was the ultimate game for them.  No bigger stage.  No quit.

Gave everything they had and then some.

64 shots and probably 115 shot attempts.

They went to the net more than I have seen before.

1 minute ago, Saymzies said:

I have no idea how you all are coming down from this late at night.. it’s still 3:30pm here and I’m not sure I’ll be in bed before midnight. 

just speechless. 

A little easier in Alberta.

Lou and COnundrumed are 2 hours later.

11:00 game finish here.

Just now, travel_dude said:

I’ll admit it almost got a bit teary here just over the moon with the performance and the continual effort to get to the net and throw pucks to the net. Just happy as F#!k to get that one and bring those guys from north. 

5 minutes ago, Saymzies said:

I have no idea how you all are coming down from this late at night.. it’s still 3:30pm here and I’m not sure I’ll be in bed before midnight. 

just speechless. 

It's 1:40am EST for me. This run is gonna suck for my sleep sked. Blockchain my sleep sked, this is amazing.

7 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

It's 1:40am EST for me. This run is gonna suck for my sleep sked. Blockchain my sleep sked, this is amazing.

Oh man that’s epic but amazing at the same time! Unfortunately that’s going to suck until we run the Oil away and more.

13 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Oh, I thought you didn't watch it when you went off for a bit.

It's why I was surprised that you started posting again.

there is no way I miss it!!! 

i just had to break away from my negativity. Positive only. I get critical and maybe it’s the artist in me. While I grew up with hockey, I didn’t get to play organized ice. So imagine if I had that experience!!! Lol. But I know well enough.

remember that Dallas game in the Reg season when I was concerned about Oettinger? You told me not to worry. I might need to become a goalie scout…. Yikes!

7 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

oh ya. Still rocking over here. My watch keeps asking me if I’m working out because my heart rate keeps spiking at this hour. I’m not sleeping tonight. Might take the day off tomorrow. I keep switching from elation, to tears, to this:

fantastic four power levels GIF
Every nerve is on fire - in the best way possible!