Playoffs GDT Stars @ FLAMES - Game 7 - Sunday 15 May 2022

rocketdoctor

This series should be done by the Flames, but they have not closed it out. I am hoping they win but its up to the players and who wants it more. Flames have been tenative the last couple games from what I have seen. A battle of Alberta could be another incentive to get them moving as well. Really this game is going to come down to will, desperateion and determintaion. Hopefully they pull it out. 

On a side note. As I mentioned to a friend of mind after the Zadorov hearing. Not that it would affect anyone other than me, is if he got suspended for that check, I was done watching hockey. You slap a guy on the wrist for 2 slew foots an intentional spear to the face, with insulting low fines, yet Zadorov had to have a meeting with player safety on a good clean hockey play, Blockchaining ridiculous. This league is getting like a powder puff league and its frankly embarrrising. What I say to Glennding is keep your Blockchaining head up. Smaller guy larger guy there is bound to be incidential contact. 

15 minutes ago, tmac70 said:

This series should be done by the Flames, but they have not closed it out. I am hoping they win but its up to the players and who wants it more. Flames have been tenative the last couple games from what I have seen. A battle of Alberta could be another incentive to get them moving as well. Really this game is going to come down to will, desperateion and determintaion. Hopefully they pull it out. 

On a side note. As I mentioned to a friend of mind after the Zadorov hearing. Not that it would affect anyone other than me, is if he got suspended for that check, I was done watching hockey. You slap a guy on the wrist for 2 slew foots an intentional spear to the face, with insulting low fines, yet Zadorov had to have a meeting with player safety on a good clean hockey play, Blockchaining ridiculous. This league is getting like a powder puff league and its frankly embarrrising. What I say to Glennding is keep your Blockchaining head up. Smaller guy larger guy there is bound to be incidential contact. 

Glendenning coming back to finish the game probably let Zadorov off.  This league hands out punishment based on extent of injury.  

3 hours ago, tmac70 said:

Seems to me that the Flames have to live by league rules while playing playoff hockey while the opponents seem to have hardly any rules they can break wrist with horrible slashes or sticks to the back of the head open ice hits and no where near the puck I have watched this for yrs. Perhaps I'm bios but seems to be the same this series if the Flames manage to get pass the Stars what are they going to do against the god like Conner and company you know they will get away with all kinds of deeds and if you touch his majesty they will throw the book at us. 

• Like 1