Playoffs GDT Flames @ Stars - Game 3 - Saturday 7 May 2022

rocketdoctor

Yet another great job on the GDT RocDoc...   Thanks for putting it together...   +1's...   Image result for Beer Clinking Emoji

I think that the Flames need to look at this game as a must win... If they don't, it could easily turn into a 'should have' won it game...The Flames are the better team, but the Stars are going to hit the ice with a must win attitude again... 

It should another great game to watch...   and I have faith that the Flames will win this one...

Go Flames!!!

Fans are freaking out because we aren't scoring.

I admit it's a concern, but we are tied in the series only scoring one goal.

Who would have predicted a total of 2 goals in 2 games and an EN goal?

It's not like we are playing a team with goalie issues.

Or a team that only made the playoffs because three Pacific teams had to make it.

Bear down and go to the tough areas.

It's what we played all year for.

57 minutes ago, rickross said:

Are we already in “must win” territory?

If we lose this one . It’s must win in Game 4. I think this game is one where we gotta absorb their crowd and get the fans out of it asap. In that process, doing the things to get their game on track. 

12 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Fans are freaking out because we aren't scoring.

I admit it's a concern, but we are tied in the series only scoring one goal.

Who would have predicted a total of 2 goals in 2 games and an EN goal?

It's not like we are playing a team with goalie issues.

Or a team that only made the playoffs because three Pacific teams had to make it.

Bear down and go to the tough areas.

It's what we played all year for.

Maybe ban Francis from asking questions lol.

stop listening to media narratives and just play. Get one early and another, and get the movement going, the puck support hockey they showed most of the year, apart from a dozen games or so that they got away from it.

3 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

Maybe ban Francis from asking questions lol.

stop listening to media narratives and just play. Get one early and another, and get the movement going, the puck support hockey they showed most of the year, apart from a dozen games or so that they got away from it.

The side stuff should never be allowed to be talked about.

So stupid, make something out of nothing.

All it does is give some distration to the guys just wanting to make a difference.

27 minutes ago, Carty said:

Yet another great job on the GDT RocDoc...   Thanks for putting it together...   +1's...   Image result for Beer Clinking Emoji

I think that the Flames need to look at this game as a must win... If they don't, it could easily turn into a 'should have' won it game...The Flames are the better team, but the Stars are going to hit the ice with a must win attitude again... 

It should another great game to watch...   and I have faith that the Flames will win this one...

Go Flames!!!

Feels like 2020 bubble playoffs all over again. Flames lost that series because they lost those “should have won”games. This series is so tight it’s one mistake makes the win or loss. I’m hoping Flames can impose their game this time around, completely take the crowd and the momentum from game 2 out of this. It’s going to be a tough task! Let’s go Flames!!

Just now, travel_dude said:

The side stuff should never be allowed to be talked about.

So stupid, make something out of nothing.

All it does is give some distration to the guys just wanting to make a difference.

i wonder how many non-hockey markets focus on those narratives…. 

NYR apparently, from what I heard from torts when he was there.

Just now, robrob74 said:

i wonder how many non-hockey markets focus on those narratives…. 

NYR apparently, from what I heard from torts when he was there.

The biggest discussion was about Domingue and his spicy pork and broccoli.

I mean the topic was related to the previous game, but so what.

It was stupid to say, stupid to talk about and stupid to ask players/coaches about.

Bottom line is we need to score 1st, changes everything and has determined the winner of each game so far. If Flames offence continues to struggle in game 3 u can bet Francis will have a nice shinny front page article about it….let’s hope they don’t give him any reason to write that up tommorow 

• Like 1