GDT - FLAMES @ Predators - Tues 19 April 2022

rocketdoctor

Yeaaaa RD.  Was not sure if you would notice this game, as it's the last of the make up games from COVID land.

Was hoping to see Big Save Dave, but that might not be a good idea for us.

Both Saros and BSD let in 4 in the loss to STL, so they will be motivated.

Jeannot likely to start some crap.

That kid has something like 13 fights, as a rookie.  

19 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Yeaaaa RD.  Was not sure if you would notice this game, as it's the last of the make up games from COVID land.

Was hoping to see Big Save Dave, but that might not be a good idea for us.

Both Saros and BSD let in 4 in the loss to STL, so they will be motivated.

Jeannot likely to start some crap.

That kid has something like 13 fights, as a rookie.  

I think Zaddy needs to grab him quick and set the tone, so they don’t think we hey can play that style with us.

Yet another great job on the GDT RocDoc...   Thanks for putting it together...   +1's...   Image result for Beer Clinking Emoji

The Flames need to come out strong, play a solid 60 minutes and come away with a win...   This game is a chance for them to set the tone and send a message going into the playoffs...

Go Flames!!!

14 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

This one feels like Game 1 of the playoffs tonight.  Going to be a good game and good test for us.

It's not a fair start to the playoffs, so I don't know that you can glean anything from the outcome.  This and the CHI game were plunked into the schedule due to the cancelled games.  You don't have B2B meetings in the playoffs and we don't start on the road.  While the style of play may show some tendencies, you can't really say this is the game CGY plays to start the playoffs.  Sutter is looking to work on small parts of the game that have gotten away from us; bottom 2 pairs of D not up to their usual standard, and Dube needing work on various parts of his game.  His words not mine.  I would also say that Backlund doesn't look sharp.  Looks gassed.  He may need a game off just to reset.  Same with Lucic, though I'm not sure there is much you can expect from Lucic.  He is what you see most nights.