The Official Monahan Thread

DirtyDeeds

Monahan staying the right choice?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Monahan staying the right choice?

I can not even begin to describe why that is a bad plan without Peeps giving me warning points again...   :ph34r:

:lol:

Your warnings points were for posting borderline nudity pictures weren't they?  Semi-naked shomo..  family channel here Carty, think family channel....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your warnings points were for posting borderline nudity pictures weren't they?  Semi-naked shomo..  family channel here Carty, think family channel....

My intentions were actually meant well when I shrunk the pic of the girl on the back of the motorcycle so that no one could see the short shorts that she was wearing...   Unfortunately I didn't realize that the way it turned out, it just made it difficult to see that she was wearing any shorts at all..    :blink:

It was just a few minutes until I noticed and went to edit it, but by then it was too late...   :lol:

0aac52d81f125183e62492657a1e5b51.png

:ph34r:

If Youtube allows music videos with nudity now (girls with their tatas swinging around), why not here on the Flames boards?  Both orgs are family oriented... :blink:

http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/_/id/81091/boobs-at-work-justin-timberlake-robin-thicke-and-nudity-in-music-videos

Justin Timberlake - Tunnel Vision

Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines

I'll see your snaggle-toothed horseface (pretty sure it's actually a guy by the way) s4xon and the same for your pulchritudinous pachyderm Peeps, and raise you both a Butter-Bean...

45fef45714179566629fa34a4f7a87a9.png

:lol: I was actually trying to find that pic, but I gave up looking.  So I settled for horseface McGee.

Doing this thread some justice.  Go team Mono!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note:

I don't know, I haven't adjusted to Mono.  I'm sure he'll be a great player and all, but man, I just don't get the same spark I see with Baertschi or Gaudreau.  I guess that's why I wanted Lindholm so bad (after finding out Barkov was a pipe dream at 2nd pick).  He's just not going to top my lists, ever.  Nor will I probably ever pick up his jersey, but i'll cheer for the kid, no doubt.

I'll see your snaggle-toothed horseface (pretty sure it's actually a guy by the way) s4xon and the same for your pulchritudinous pachyderm Peeps, and raise you both a Butter-Bean...

45fef45714179566629fa34a4f7a87a9.png

blehmore.gif

Side note:

I don't know, I haven't adjusted to Mono.  I'm sure he'll be a great player and all, but man, I just don't get the same spark I see with Baertschi or Gaudreau.  I guess that's why I wanted Lindholm so bad (after finding out Barkov was a pipe dream at 2nd pick).  He's just not going to top my lists, ever.  Nor will I probably ever pick up his jersey, but i'll cheer for the kid, no doubt.

I liked Lindholm more as well.  But so did the Carolina Hurricanes.  I guess that's why we cheer for loses down the stretch when the playoffs are ove....

um, ya. Nevermind.  Who would of thought Seth Jones could fall to 4th?   Anyways, Lindholm i believe will score some beauty goals and show more flash over the course of his career.  Many scouts agree he's the best prospect to come out of Sweden in a long time.  I see lots of Zetterberg and Alfredsson in his game.  I feel he's going to be something like them.  Definitely a franchise player.

blehmore.gif

I liked Lindholm more as well.  But so did the Carolina Hurricanes.  I guess that's why we cheer for loses down the stretch when the playoffs are ove....

um, ya. Nevermind.  Who would of thought Seth Jones could fall to 4th?   Anyways, Lindholm i believe will score some beauty goals and show more flash over the course of his career.  Many scouts agree he's the best prospect to come out of Sweden in a long time.  I see lots of Zetterberg and Alfredsson in his game.  I feel he's going to be something like them.  Definitely a franchise player.

I just don't get where Lindholm fits on the roster.  They have Eric, Jordan, and Skinner.  I would think those guys are all set.

I just don't get where Lindholm fits on the roster.  They have Eric, Jordan, and Skinner.  I would think those guys are all set.

Skinner has played wing.

X - E.Staal - Skinner

X - Lindholm - X

X - J.Staal. - X

It's a solid foundation for 3 solid lines in the future.

Skinner has played wing.

X - E.Staal - Skinner

X - Lindholm - X

X - J.Staal. - X

It's a solid foundation for 3 solid lines in the future.

Some kinda expensive #3 Center.  I thought the main reason for leaving Pitts was because he was a 3rd line centre there.

Cap considerations for the Pens. I am pretty sure he wanted to play with his brother too.

If I remember correctly, Pitts offered him $6m as well.  They moved him due to not being able to sign him to the extension.  Playing with big bro was attractive once they had the deal in place.

Archived