GDT Penguins @ Flames Saturday March 2 /24. 8pm Start.

Nail in the coffin for the Pens and superwunderkind GM Dubas. Nothing in the pipeline, it can only get worse. So that's kinda fun.

Love the W for Kipper. Should have banned post-game interviews as homage.lol

My 2nd favourite thing about Kipper after the great great goalie stuff was ignoring the media.

To answer Deeds' my kipper moment. I'll always enjoy my memory watching him in net when he was a Shark. He had such athleticism and made great saves that night. Before the end of the third period I turned to my dad and said, "the Flames need to trade for this guy, I want him as our goalie." 

I admit, I never played net, but twice in pick up games. Rough position to play. But I saw how he read the play, his positioning and lateral movements, and athleticism and flexibility were second to none for many years. I saw it that night. They last 5-3 or something and I still wanted him as a Flames' goalie. 

why I don't think goalie stats matter as much because sometimes it is the way the team plays in front of them.

Everything depends on everything else. 

Kipper was Kipper! An amazing goalie to watch! Without him, maybe the Flames are in the States right now. 

Vegas Flames?

Seattle Flames? 

Houston Flames?

Utah Flames? 

maybe Quebec Nordic Flames...