GDT Penguins @ Flames Saturday March 2 /24. 8pm Start.

3 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Didn't realize Mike Hunt was so sensitive.

He kind of typically pretends to be, but at the end of the day, 2 fingers is the answer. But then he wants to cuddle and you're both filled with this weird guilt, like you're chained to religion, rather than being happy that inhibitions have been cast aside once and for all.

He'll be okay. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

He kind of typically pretends to be, but at the end of the day, 2 fingers is the answer. But then he wants to cuddle and you're both filled with this weird guilt, like you're chained to religion, rather than being happy that inhibitions have been cast aside once and for all.

He'll be okay. 

😋

Just now, The_Tribal Chief said:

Well if you dont Make the playoff your in the lotto ball thingy and it is higher you get a better position not trying to undermind you conundrumed that is what confused me

We'll finish between 7th to 12th worst team in the league. What that Blockchaining cheesy lottery does for us, I have no idea.

Just now, conundrumed said:

We'll finish between 7th to 12th worst team in the league. What that Blockchaining cheesy lottery does for us, I have no idea.

I think the best you can move up is 10 spots.

So, 16 could be 6th, but that luck only happens to NY based teams.

In fact that was when you could "win" the lotto with a great non-playoff record.

Just dont want people thinking im trying to undermined there answer Td the Lottery Ball thingy confuses the Beep outta me

There's a reason they don't show it live, besides the obvious TV drama.

It's a stupid bunch of balls with numbers.

Each team is assigned a 4 digit number (or somnething like that).

Depending on where you are in the standings, you get a certain number of each number balls.

Lets say you get assigned 2345

If you were last place, you would get a bunch of 2's and 3's etc.

3 minutes ago, The_Tribal Chief said:

Cause at the End of the Day conundrumed you could finish to get a 7th not sure how many team like if it is the top 10 or whatever that can change cause of the lottery ball thingy when the team gm goto toronto

The short answer is Blockchain the lottery. If you finish the 7th worst team you'll likely pick 7th.

And it's 3-1. Let the Pens win and pick after us?

We are playing like we did in the detroit Game No Heart or Interest in the game what so ever

Yeah, I think its the time of year leading up the the deadline and the realization that this team is selling.