Double echo sound for tonight’s livestream game?

Rokmyway

2 hours ago, Rokmyway said:

Hey fellow Flames fans.

I’m streaming tonight’s game against the Jets and the sound is double layered, creating a brutal echo effect. I’ve tried switching to different devices, but still happening. Anybody else having this issue?

Sorry I'm waaay late seeing this. Streaming, no double echo.

Outside of my own echo chamber of wanting to acquire Namestnikov for 2 years now...him and Backlund would be awesome together.

Zary ties 'er up. woohoo.

25 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Sorry I'm waaay late seeing this. Streaming, no double echo.

Outside of my own echo chamber of wanting to acquire Namestnikov for 2 years now...him and Backlund would be awesome together.

Zary ties 'er up. woohoo.

The echo was there in the first period on the Flames stream, but it was a radio feedback loop problem.

Fixed after about 10 minutes.  First zero sound, then normal.

On another note, Flames win in the shootout.

No real NHL teams by either team, which is odd for the home team to not ice one.

Great poise from Wolf in OT and the shootout.

Nice skill shown from Zary on his goal.

Been really impressed with Zadorov since the latter half of last season. 

Thought Honzek showed short flashes but seems to not be used to the difference in speed between Junior and Pro quite yet. 

1 minute ago, conundrumed said:

Wolf. Wow. I get it now. He finds his zen and he will not lose. Challenged the crap out of everyone in the shootout. Obvious Jets feed..."Niederreiter just misses the net"...Wolf gave him absolutely nothing.

Agreed. You can see the compete.

Only move he bit on in the shootout he still stood tall with the desperation save.

Big save on OT breakaway as well 

Oesterle is looking good. I maintain he's a solid add for cheap, but Conroy obviously already knew that. He won't "wow" anybody. We don't need him to be wow, just be solid. I'm sure that he can do that. He was good with Detroit. The Wings played a lot of high risk hockey with their forwards. We don't do that a whole lot so he'll be fine in a bottom pair. He's better defensively than Kylington so we shouldn't fret much. The Oilers stink left him long ago.lol

Huska mentioned in the Van game that he just slid in with Tanev like nothing. He did it again tonight. He's a balanced vet. Considering some of the Dmen tossed around here to be signed cheap or pto'd, Oesterle is better than all of them.

• Like 1

With Pelletier out for awhile, I have zero issue arguing Dryden Hunt making the team.

He'll be 28 in November. 200 NHL games. Games with 3 different NHL teams last year, including 25 with the Avs, who are an okay team.

So in retrospect, because it's kind of hilarious:

Claim Zahorna from waivers, Pens fans outraged.

Zahorna gets a call-up, brief because he wasn't precisely average.

Trade Z for Hunt with Toronto.

Hunt near a pt/gm in 17 Wranglers games.

Zahorna a brief Leafs call-up, same result as us.

Pens sign Zahorna to a 2 way this off-season.

Full circle.

We got Hunt for free, he's now at the age that he's likely tired of moving and being the odd man out/traded.

We just happen to be right here for him when he needs it. It's hard work to stay.

Hunt-Rosie-Duehr is my current hope for 4th line. Rooney almost got blown right up tonight at pace. He doesn't look cognizant at this pace, which is barely above AHL.

I'm liking Hunt's chances and I'm liking his game. I didn't really expect to. He's effective now, he has to keep proving. I'm cheering him on.

13 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

With Pelletier out for awhile, I have zero issue arguing Dryden Hunt making the team.

He'll be 28 in November. 200 NHL games. Games with 3 different NHL teams last year, including 25 with the Avs, who are an okay team.

So in retrospect, because it's kind of hilarious:

Claim Zahorna from waivers, Pens fans outraged.

Zahorna gets a call-up, brief because he wasn't precisely average.

Trade Z for Hunt with Toronto.

Hunt near a pt/gm in 17 Wranglers games.

Zahorna a brief Leafs call-up, same result as us.

Pens sign Zahorna to a 2 way this off-season.

Full circle.

We got Hunt for free, he's now at the age that he's likely tired of moving and being the odd man out/traded.

We just happen to be right here for him when he needs it. It's hard work to stay.

Hunt-Rosie-Duehr is my current hope for 4th line. Rooney almost got blown right up tonight at pace. He doesn't look cognizant at this pace, which is barely above AHL.

I'm liking Hunt's chances and I'm liking his game. I didn't really expect to. He's effective now, he has to keep proving. I'm cheering him on.

it is the thing. They say most players at that age have the skill to play, but they are too late in the game to figure out a niche, meaning, players like Yelle had to realize quickly they had to adapt their game because they can't score the way they did in JR, to develop a part of their game to fit a need. 

Maybe Hunt gets there with us.

• Like 1

Osterle looks fine, Actually didn't mind Jonathan Aspirot either. Skates a little better than Oster and seems to jump into the play as well nicley, a brief sample but could be a good find. I thought Rosie looked very good tonight as did Zary. Hunt for me is Ok but not great. I could see Rosie higher in the line with Kadri needing someone with size to hold the puck. Honzek you can see the raw talent but man he is like 1 second behind on moving the puck. Pelts is gone for awhile so I can see Coronato sticking around as he seems to be the most talented of them all right now.  It is going to be a battle for 4th line center, Bishop, Zary, Hunt or Jones could all take a spot. It will be a far different line than what we have seen in the past few years. Nice to see Wolf have a bounce back, still think he bounces back to the A though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tmac70 said:

Osterle looks fine, Actually didn't mind Jonathan Aspirot either. Skates a little better than Oster and seems to jump into the play as well nicley, a brief sample but could be a good find. I thought Rosie looked very good tonight as did Zary. Hunt for me is Ok but not great. I could see Rosie higher in the line with Kadri needing someone with size to hold the puck. Honzek you can see the raw talent but man he is like 1 second behind on moving the puck. Pelts is gone for awhile so I can see Coronato sticking around as he seems to be the most talented of them all right now.  It is going to be a battle for 4th line center, Bishop, Zary, Hunt or Jones could all take a spot. It will be a far different line than what we have seen in the past few years. Nice to see Wolf have a bounce back, still think he bounces back to the A though.

Yup. We clearly need a 4C is why I have Rosie there. We kind of need him to be a C. I understand that gaps out 2LW and, not ideal, but moving Dube to LW and Coronato to RW could be a thing. Add in it's Dube that opened his home to Coronato when he arrived and got him settled, maybe there'll be chemistry there. I think Dube's proven a pretty good fit with Kadri. Hopefully start seeing Dube's ceiling.

I think Hunt is speedy enough for Duehr. He's feisty and has pretty good hands. Old enough with enough NHL games to move with efficiency as opposed to running around. Again, none of it is ideal, just waxing philosophically. Things should become clearer as the comp ramps up towards the end of preseason when rosters are trimmed right down to nuts and bolts.

Agree on Aspirot, Solovyov looking steady as well.

1 hour ago, conundrumed said:

Yup. We clearly need a 4C is why I have Rosie there. We kind of need him to be a C. I understand that gaps out 2LW and, not ideal, but moving Dube to LW and Coronato to RW could be a thing. Add in it's Dube that opened his home to Coronato when he arrived and got him settled, maybe there'll be chemistry there. I think Dube's proven a pretty good fit with Kadri. Hopefully start seeing Dube's ceiling.

I think Hunt is speedy enough for Duehr. He's feisty and has pretty good hands. Old enough with enough NHL games to move with efficiency as opposed to running around. Again, none of it is ideal, just waxing philosophically. Things should become clearer as the comp ramps up towards the end of preseason when rosters are trimmed right down to nuts and bolts.

Agree on Aspirot, Solovyov looking steady as well.

I have found that Dube looks better on RW.  I think the off-wing suits his shot.  A lot of goals that I remember come from center of the ice to just a bit right.  Sees more of the net that way.  Replacing him with Coronato and moving down Rosie sees like a Sutter thing.  Does Rosie keep that spot for the year or tail off?  Both possible but make the change when it happens, not decide to create something else.

Maybe Rosie is best fit at C, but we haven't seen much of it with his time on the Flames.  Both him and Dube have played there but the coaches didn't seem to think it was the best idea.  I guess we will see.

13 hours ago, Sarasti said:

Thought Honzek showed short flashes but seems to not be used to the difference in speed between Junior and Pro quite yet. 

Yeah, I don't think he's there yet. They should give him a good camp because he's clearly one of the best prospects, but it seems unrealistic that he's making the team this year.

Love.