Cale Makar Interview: Expressed desire to play for Flames

jjgallow

58 minutes ago, medatswhoP said:

Thats not even funny, you got my heart rate up for nothing.

Now that would be a difference Makar.... I even said before I clicked this must be another clickbait from jigger.... 🤑

i edited it for you... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, travel_dude said:

+1

You just won the internet !

sweet!  thank you!

My proudest moment on here was when I photo-shopped @bronco73's  (Oilers fan) truck with Flames logos:

GW9JaLL.png

It didn't really go over that well though...he never posted on here again and the Oilers forum died shortly after.

Sticking to Makaroni now.

IIRC, Bronco was one of the few (like Anie) that posted balanced Oilers and Flames stuff.  He went over the edge at some point though.

At least he was not as much of a homer on Oiler boards.

Can't locate any references on here now.

The one we all laughed about was ConnorFutureGM, who was on long before McD was ever drafted.

He was right up there with the Flames troll Mac331 (changed his name may be still lurking).

38 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

IIRC, Bronco was one of the few (like Anie) that posted balanced Oilers and Flames stuff.  He went over the edge at some point though.

The one we all laughed about was ConnorFutureGM, who was on long before McD was ever drafted.

He was right up there with the Flames troll Mac331 (changed his name may be still lurking).

I really liked Bronco yeah.  and, also, he was an Oilers fan at a time when it was a bit more tolerable.   It was before 15 consecutive years of rebuild.    Just....some concerning developments back then.   

ConnorFurtureGM was...too much for me.  I think that kind of says it all.

Bronco73 was a tool, his Oilers glasses were always to thick to see what the real world of hockey was, I posted many moons ago on the Soilers boards with honest and open dialog but he kept tripping over the blue line on me so I left.

Thats funny his Bronco with the flames logo. ConnorFutureGM was allot worse I agree.

11 hours ago, medatswhoP said:

Bronco73 was a tool, his Oilers glasses were always to thick to see what the real world of hockey was, I posted many moons ago on the Soilers boards with honest and open dialog but he kept tripping over the blue line on me so I left.

Thats funny his Bronco with the flames logo. ConnorFutureGM was allot worse I agree.

I never had super serious run-ins with him.  But yeah he did NOT like that photoshop job.   Joke Not appreciated lol

12 hours ago, medatswhoP said:

At times he was actually level headed on the Oilers boards.

Sure, he was a homer, but was reasonable at times.

Here, when discussing actual Flames tuff, he wasn't that bad.

JJ ruined him with the photoshop

On 7/31/2023 at 1:20 PM, travel_dude said:

Holy hell I remember ConnorFutureGM 😳 🤣

Lol

I was still mostly a lurker back then.

Gahhd this is like one of those times I feel old.

• Like 1