Flames - Season Predictions 22/23

rocketdoctor

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys tied up with family stuff and work at the moment.   Not got access to my spreadsheet at the moment so this  here is as a placeholder for positions as of 30/11/2022.

b3fe9f5afc4a74d7f8a40c37d49aa6d9.png

Goals

Toffoli

Kadri

Lindholm

Assists

Andersson

Lindholm

Hanifin

Will update soon.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
16 minutes ago, zima said:

What is our protection on the mony trade top 10 or just top 3 in the Draft?

It's not that simple.  If our pick this year is between 20 and 32, Montreal can decide to take it.  

They don't have to.

They would be forced to take a pick in 2025.

They can choose the better of the Flames or FLA pick if they are both outside top 10.

It gets really complicated, so we wait for the results from this year's season.

As long as they can't garb a top 1-10 pick I'm ok . Well not ok but it is what it is I'm totally confused with the thinking behind dumping Mony but it just goes to show what kind of owner ship we have the lack of respect they showed to mony after all he has done for this team and they dump him because he got his body destroyed playing for this team just so sad IMO.

1 hour ago, rocketdoctor said:

No sorry not got the time at the moment.    Apologies for not finishing it off last season.  Family stuff got inthe way.

Ill take a stab at setting this up this year and running monthly tallys if no one contests it.  Ill use the same format and make a new thread?  I can use Rockets spreadsheet format and he can take over again at anytime.  

29 minutes ago, Heartbreaker said:

Sadly, I think the Flames will be getting bounced in the first round of the playoffs. Probably in 5, but it won't be an Gentleman's Sweep. Not sure who's going to do it just yet, though.

The worst part is the Oilers just might win the cup.

Love.

I agree in Flames making playoffs this year, getting bounced out might be determined by who we would face first, To go all the way is highly doubtful for sure.

Oilers winning the cup would make me gag multiple times considering it would be a lottery cup and having lived there in the past for two decades the best move ever was to move south.