Playoffs GDT - Oilers @ FLAMES - Fri 20 May 2022

rocketdoctor

Just now, robrob74 said:

kylly took a bad shot that put them in an odd man. Needs to be smarter.

The bigger mistake was after he rushed back (too late) he did a fly by in front of our net leaving stone against 2 oilers. That has me more upset. 

We took our foot off the gas again after the 2nd goal. I don’t think I saw one hit thrown after our 2nd goal. We’ve resorted to a defensive shell. Need to push play again. Johnny was lazy on Kane and that’s how we’re down a man. Lots of puck watching. I hope Sutter can get them to refocus here. 

They’re losing assignments in the zone. Liked the first half period but once the oilers started skating things changed. Need to clean up our zone. Like the effort for the most part.

But it’s hard when the refs let it go one way and call it differently the other. 

1 minute ago, LouCifer said:

We took our foot off the gas again after the 2nd goal. I don’t think I saw one hit thrown after our 2nd goal. We’ve resorted to a defensive shell. Need to push play again. Johnny was lazy on Kane and that’s how we’re down a man. Lots of puck watching. I hope Sutter can get them to refocus here. 

Yet, they called Zaddy.

I know Gaudreau is not the best at backchecking.