Playoffs GDT Stars @ FLAMES - Game 5 - Wednesday 11 May 2022

rocketdoctor

• rocketdoctor changed the title to Playoffs GDT Stars @ FLAMES - Game 5 - Wednesday 11 May 2022
1 hour ago, travel_dude said:

I wonder if these lines remain intact.  Sutter looks at analytics, and other combos had better results.

Go Flames Go.

Yeah the lines posted are from game 3.   Wiaitng for updates and I willchange later tonight.

8 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

Please don't go back to the old lines.

Sutter may be messing with you.  He would make a choice after practice.  The last skate, he was rotating players on the 4th line, but only thing reported was the smirk and the lines that initially were out there.  He may even look at the changes that Dallas has for the game.  Radulov and Gurianov out.  Benn in with Seguin and Robertson.  Raffl to the top line.  Peterson in.

“Unless the visiting team wants to go first and you ask them the question and they answer it, honestly, then why would I answer it,” Sutter fired back when asked if his lineup would be a fluid situation as it was heading into Game 4. “Get (Dallas coach) Rick (Bowness) up here, and we’ll talk about our starting lineups, just so it’s friendly for the media. Let’s go.”

This has the makings of a trap game, think this is gonna be another very tight checking and low scoring game. Those power plays are going to be key tonight. We really need to make sure we score 1st again, always seems to be the key to our success! I’m expecting to see a desperate Ben, Seguin and Pavelski tonight. 

• Like 1

Yet another great job on the GDT RocDoc...   Thanks for putting it together...   +1's...   Image result for Beer Clinking Emoji

I look at tonight's game as a must win...   Facing elimination in Dallas with a noisy crowd would not be fun...   So I would like to see the Flames get that first goal, and then continue with a solid effort until the Stars are the ones that are behind the 8 ball...

Go Flames!!!   I know you can win this one...

34 minutes ago, LouCifer said:

Go flames go!!! Thanks RD! 
Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Got my Johnny jersey on TD - I hope you’re rocking yours! 
Good Vibes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Cares

Well, just waitin for the crap to finish before putting it on.

It's kinda warm in here tonight.

Freshly not washed.

(thats for you Snowbear :) )