Crosby Should Be Suspended

Carty

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Flyerfan52 said:

4-1. Run up that score Preds!

I found the game so boring, that I changed the channel in the 2nd when it was 1-1. I was amazed when I found out that the Preds won by such a wide margin. I am not sure about others, but I find it hard to watch an entire game in this series. The officiating has also made it harder to watch NHL games more generally.

1 hour ago, AlbertaBoy12 said:

Sidney crosby chirps subban for having bad breath, now ive heard it all. Although if in the middle of a hockey game someone smells your breath and feels the need to mention it, it must really stink.

Does Subban's response about Listerine land him an endorsement deal I wonder.

13 hours ago, Cowtownguy said:

I found the game so boring, that I changed the channel in the 2nd when it was 1-1. I was amazed when I found out that the Preds won by such a wide margin. I am not sure about others, but I find it hard to watch an entire game in this series. The officiating has also made it harder to watch NHL games more generally.

The cheap hits and non-calls are getting ridiculous.  The same refs that ruined game 1 do game 3.  This one turns into a douche fest at the end.

There's no noticeable standard in the calls.  Marginal gets called.  Blatant is ignored until a marginal one happens moments or minutes later.

Anyway, good on the Preds for sticking with their game.  Create some doubt with the Pens for their starter.  Do we get t hear more Crysby whining?  Yippie. 

7 hours ago, travel_dude said:

The cheap hits and non-calls are getting ridiculous.  The same refs that ruined game 1 do game 3.  This one turns into a douche fest at the end.

There's no noticeable standard in the calls.  Marginal gets called.  Blatant is ignored until a marginal one happens moments or minutes later.

Anyway, good on the Preds for sticking with their game.  Create some doubt with the Pens for their starter.  Do we get t hear more Crysby whining?  Yippie. 

I think that's the problem of letting some blatant ones go. The refs look up at the screen and see that they missed a bad one and might feel like they "owe" them one. So they call a really elbowingty marginal call and the optics just look terrible. 

How many times did Crosby put Subban's face into the ice while sitting on him? 2 minutes each for holding.
& then there was the water bottle incident. Nothing because Crosby did it.

In all my decades of watching hockey I don't recall a game with such poor officiating. Even the puppets reffing the games in Russia during the '72 Super Series didn't stoop that low.

1 hour ago, Flyerfan52 said:

How many times did Crosby put Subban's face into the ice while sitting on him? 2 minutes each for holding.

Think I counted 7...

Then as soon as Subban gets up and is about to return the favor, the ref blows the whistle...

& then there was the water bottle incident. Nothing because Crosby did it.

Looked like Sid was joking with the ref about it after the goal too...

In all my decades of watching hockey I don't recall a game with such poor officiating. Even the puppets reffing the games in Russia during the '72 Super Series didn't stoop that low.

It was a shameful display of incompetence, and Bettman should be held accountable for allowing it to happen...

4 hours ago, Carty said:

It was a shameful display of incompetence, and Bettman should be held accountable for allowing it to happen...

Something like that doesn't really make me feel good about how the Gnome & his minions will handle the centenial of the NHL.

Maybe Crosby will retire due to his concussions & Bettman step down so the 2 can marry & start a family. ;)

14 hours ago, Carty said:

Think I counted 7...

Then as soon as Subban gets up and is about to return the favor, the ref blows the whistle...

Looked like Sid was joking with the ref about it after the goal too...

Pretty bad when the final only uses two sets of officials, who were deemed to be the best of the bunch.  If this is the best, then no wonder why the Flames felt they weren't getting a fair shot this season.  MAybe they blame Nashville for the Wideman Incident. 

13 hours ago, travel_dude said:

Pretty bad when the final only uses two sets of officials, who were deemed to be the best of the bunch.  If this is the best, then no wonder why the Flames felt they weren't getting a fair shot this season.  MAybe they blame Nashville for the Wideman Incident. 

Haha! Does Nashville have a Wideman in their roster? Maybe they got the names mixed up or think they're related, or got a memo that just said, screw Wideman's team!

nope, think he plays for OTT

Archived