What Is Best For Matthew Tkachuk

Sirwilliam89

15 minutes ago, TheFan99 said:

Calm down big guy. Have you seen MJ passing skills. Klimchuck just all of a sudden became a point producer? He owes his production to MJ that feeds him perfect passes tape to tape for wide open scoring chances. He has the weight 210 pounds and strength to contribute.

So if you call me "big guy", I can call you putzy? Does that work for you?

Klimchuk is 10 GP, 5-6/11 points.

Jankowski has 1 assist in all of that.

Care to actually know what your talking about first? Or is it all just top-of-your-head fluff.

That was my original point.

Call me big guy again...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Care to actually know what your talking about first? Or is it all just top-of-your-head fluff.

3 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Call me big guy again...

Social skills are your strength I can see that. Probably why you have a bazillion posts everyday with nothing better else to do but be a lonely loser and piss people off. Hide behind your social media BIG GUY!!!

Conund are you serious does calling you big guy offend you? Or are you just playing never can tell on here were ppls heads are at . I was on another part of this forum talking about bringing up some kids turns out not a good Idea me I would love to see how the kids do on the big team. I think it would be fun to watch but I guess I get it this a money making game and there is no room for the excitement of watching a wide eyed kid do his stuff in the NHL.

25 minutes ago, zima said:

Conund are you serious does calling you big guy offend you? Or are you just playing never can tell on here were ppls heads are at . I was on another part of this forum talking about bringing up some kids turns out not a good Idea me I would love to see how the kids do on the big team. I think it would be fun to watch but I guess I get it this a money making game and there is no room for the excitement of watching a wide eyed kid do his stuff in the NHL.

No, but it depends on which context it's used in.

The original I read as very dismissive and sarcastic, so, I responded in kind.

Then he called me names, it was fun. I don't have a feeling that hasn't been hurt lol

No big. We're all Flames fans.

31 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Yes we is I have a great suggestion why don't we send half the team to the A's and bring up in kind.  Ok JK I am a fan of bringing the kids up because I would like to watch them up here doesn't have to be long term and I think when we do that it gives them the chance to dream. show them this team will give a good player the opportunity to play up here. I have been shot down so will no longer go on about it.

43 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

No, but it depends on which context it's used in.

The original I read as very dismissive and sarcastic, so, I responded in kind.

Then he called me names, it was fun. I don't have a feeling that hasn't been hurt lol

Was trying to be, respectful can't tell tone on texting. Sorry if you took it that way. You said WTF which I took personally. It's all good Go Flames Go!!

8 minutes ago, zima said:

Yes we is I have a great suggestion why don't we send half the team to the A's and bring up in kind.  Ok JK I am a fan of bringing the kids up because I would like to watch them up here doesn't have to be long term and I think when we do that it gives them the chance to dream. show them this team will give a good player the opportunity to play up here. I have been shot down so will no longer go on about it.

See my post in that thread. I agree on bringing up the kids since what we have isn't working.

27 minutes ago, Flyerfan52 said:

See my post in that thread. I agree on bringing up the kids since what we have isn't working.

If we had Carey Price then you could bring the kids up. He'd win with a junior team in front of him lol! Not a Habs fan in anyway just respect an elite goalie.

1 hour ago, Flyerfan52 said:

What I mentioned in the Bennett thread was that the very purpose of a farm team is to provide support for the parent team. That means bringing in new players as needed due to current players being injured or just not playing well.

A short call up doesn't ruin development but rather reminds the kids they are still on the radar. They bring new energy & even a short stay makes them play better every where to try to get back to the bigs.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 5:38 PM, zima said:

Not trying to dig just seems to me that all you say is he is being sheltered and he wouldn't be succesfull on another line all Im trying to say is he would succeed no matter what line. And marriage is out of the question Conund been there done that never again LOL. This is the exact reason why. @ PPL that are always right clash way to much. LOL

I think playing with the right line mates is important for him yes. He isn't being sheltered on Backlund's line and he is likely learn full ice responsibilities as he should. never said he wouldn't be successful elsewhere,

On 11/4/2016 at 1:03 PM, The_People1 said:

Very happy for the kid yesterday scoring 2 goals including the game winner.  He seems to be doing well "sheltered" on a line with Backlund and Frolik.  Two vets who can more than cover for him when he makes a mistake.  Hope they continue to grow together and give the Flames some much needed secondary scoring from the bottom 6, if we can even call them that.

My mistake apologizes as you can see it came from some where thought it was you

4 hours ago, Flyerfan52 said:

What I mentioned in the Bennett thread was that the very purpose of a farm team is to provide support for the parent team. That means bringing in new players as needed due to current players being injured or just not playing well.

A short call up doesn't ruin development but rather reminds the kids they are still on the radar. They bring new energy & even a short stay makes them play better every where to try to get back to the bigs.

Baertschi and Backlund... 

Both needed more time but were brought up and sent down. I think it stunted both players progress. I think Backlund could've been better sooner had he stuck in one place. Although we'd never know, that is my opinion.

It works for Detroit. 

16 hours ago, Flyerfan52 said:

I don't disagree with this in part and we have seen some of this already with Shinkaruk.. You also have to take into account the main team is working on certain aspects AND further developing some young players already. Do they really want to bring up Mangiapane and send Gaudreau down for a tune up ? (extreme example) Yes our good prospects should be given cameos when injuries occur or should a player be given up on but it shouldn't be at random to risk disrupting what the team is trying to achieve.

Well what can you say about Mr T according to GG he has put Mr T in all situations and in 85% defensive starts and has played admirably. Plays a 200 ft game which tells me he is not by any means being sheltered or just put in offensive starts we have a gem ppl. ;)  

Archived