GDT - Flames at Nucks - Friday March 31, 2023

travel_dude

2 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

I wonder what our PP would look like with a player that consistently was able to connect on a one-timer.

Oh, right, that's not where 99% of the goals in the NHL are scored.

Vrana for a 7th?lol

Detroit still has Kubalik's cannon next year at $2.5, I'd target him. Don't ask him to be much better than Connor at D. That's the tradeoff.

I hope Calgary can find common ground trades with Detroit honestly. They'll be shedding players due to their prospect pool.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Vrana for a 7th?lol

Detroit still has Kubalik's cannon next year at $2.5, I'd target him. Don't ask him to be much better than Connor at D. That's the tradeoff.

I hope Calgary can find common ground trades with Detroit honestly. They'll be shedding players due to their prospect pool.

The annoying part is that we could have made that deal for the same money coming in as Ritchie.

1 hour ago, tmac70 said:

Have to say Lucic better not see another shift this year....Fing a waste of manpower and Ice time. 

350ef0bbbe31d8ace5b727bc8faeb25d.png

Funny how recently when we took him out we lost to LA 8-2. When we bring him back we win against Anaheim and GKnights(should have won)..

There must be something more than you guys are seeing like maybe leadership in the dressing room.

2 hours ago, DirtyDeeds said:

350ef0bbbe31d8ace5b727bc8faeb25d.png

Funny how recently when we took him out we lost to LA 8-2. When we bring him back we win against Anaheim and GKnights(should have won)..

There must be something more than you guys are seeing like maybe leadership in the dressing room.

I think Sutter believes he is responsible for the wins.

Against the Nucks he was on for 2 even strength goals against.

My opinion of when he is out, the lines are not set up right.