GDT - Flames at Nucks - Friday March 31, 2023

travel_dude

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

No. I've been biting my tongue off about him for years because I know everyone loves him and want him to be Captain Mediocrity.

I think we have no choice to trade him this summer.

The only part of his game I like is his PK and his covering McDavid.

Other than than, Lindholm is a better defensive and offensive player.

Wow look at that Lindholm. EXACTLY what happens when you don't one time it. Stop the puck for a quarter of a 2nd, certain goal gone. The entire team does EXACTLY that. You get 40 shots a game, "high danger", but this mistake has been prevalent all year. You took a split second to get a bit more on it. Just bang that effing thing already like hot potato.

You play hot potato in your end when you shouldn't, then don't do it at the other end when you should.

1 minute ago, conundrumed said:

Wow look at that Lindholm. EXACTLY what happens when you don't one time it. Stop the puck for a quarter of a 2nd, certain goal gone. The entire team does EXACTLY that. You get 40 shots a game, "high danger", but this mistake has been prevalent all year. You took a split second to get a bit more on it. Just bang that effing thing already like hot potato.

You play hot potato in your end when you shouldn't, then don't do it at the other end when you should.

Yeah, that was a whiff.  I didn't exactly see where the puck ended up, but it MIGHT have been in his feet.

If not, then yes it's 100% what we do every game.

Saying that, there is only about 1 or 2 players that can actually hit the net on a one-timer.

5 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Yeah, that was a whiff.  I didn't exactly see where the puck ended up, but it MIGHT have been in his feet.

If not, then yes it's 100% what we do every game.

Saying that, there is only about 1 or 2 players that can actually hit the net on a one-timer.

I meant right at the buzzer. He let it rest a quarter of a second. Just bang it. No time to "make sure".

This is the time of the year to start looking at the players we would be better off without.

Or the ones that we would miss bit would get good value in a trade for another piece.

Better off without:

Hanifin

Sutter and Muller(oops)

Better off with a trade:

Backlund

Coleman

Tanev

Some guys that would be better off under a new coach.