Waste of money? Herbedrue?

Josh 321

Lol maybe but the frustration is Understandable…but even if we still had Gaudreau and Tachuck the team would not be much better.

it’s the loss of Monahan’s FO skill that’s killing the team.  They started to dip last year when Monahan was out, it became more evident through the playoff. And it the loss of Monahan most definitely had nothing to do with his driving play as we all know that’s not what he dose and he sure wasn’t scoring then either so that wast it…

it was his FO skill allow the team to win over 50% of FO’s every game.

been watching this stat for the team the few games they won, almost every one were 50% or better, the few they did win without controlling the FO% stat they got lucky.

If we are being honest, the waist of $ is Kadri, not that he’s a bad player he just can’t win FO’s at a rate that you need in the top 2 lines…Backlund dose but not the other skills that Kadri bring for the rest of play…

all That is to say, Kadri would be better served on the 3rd line or on another team…but he was just signed so the only fix here that I see is next to impossible to pull off but they need a legit #1 centre for the top line and move Lindholm to line 2, Kadri to line 3 and that should bring the FO% for the team up enough to control the play…what sucks is they would need to move Backlund to do this and he is probably the ideal #3 Ctr with the ability to hold the puck and shut down other team’s offensive players.

anyway, Hubi alone is not the issues it’s the sub 50% FO stat, it’s why they are so disjointed in play cause they chase the play off the draw.

• Like 1

Some great new threads getting started here.

When we can't figure out if Huber or Lucic or Kadri's the problem, or if it's the loss of Monahan, it's a breath of fresh air because we didn't even mention Markstrom.

Yet still true to fan form as defencemen were completely  left out.

Let's be real, there is only one commonality to all the drunk and sober finger pointing above. 

BT.   The magician who has lost us, how many draft picks now, to create the hot mess we see on ice?

Perhaps owners too but let's not go there.

But it's not all bad...

https://www.tankathon.com/nhl/pick_odds

2 hours ago, Heartbreaker said:

I don't know, Man... there's some weird links in that quote.

Love.

I am always skeptical of posts that have links on it.  I refuse to click on them.

If you think it's a risky one, I will hide it.

We don't want to have any hacks on this site.

Not that the person is a hacker, just need to be careful.