Elias Lindholm

The_People1

On 2/1/2024 at 3:33 PM, travel_dude said:

I cheered for BOS in the cup finals that year.

And watched VAN burn it down.

I would cheer for either VAN or EDM to lose and not even get to the cup.

In the conference final, I would cheer for the rare double-elimination.

Love.

2 hours ago, Heartbreaker said:

In the conference final, I would cheer for the rare double-elimination.

Love.

I was thinking that there is no way to have a conference final with two Pacific teams.

Both team being eliminated in round 1 would be best, followed by one in round 1 and one in round 2.

BTW, check on Conumdrumed if you are able.  He's been strangely absent.

Ever since the girls weekend.  

I'd never cheer for the Canucks. 

That said I do like them a lot more now than in years past. 

The Bieksa, Burrows, Kesler days were insufferable teams, and impossible to like.

They've come a long way since then.

It's funny that Flames fans here tend to not consider cheering for the Nucks ot Oilstains.

ANA is meh, and I hated the years of Perry, but I might consider cheering for them over a lot of East teams.

The SHarks I was okay with.

The Kraken is a team I have no real opinion on.

The VGK?  I find them to be just a team that took advantage of a draft set up to benefit them.

9 hours ago, travel_dude said:

It's funny that Flames fans here tend to not consider cheering for the Nucks ot Oilstains.

ANA is meh, and I hated the years of Perry, but I might consider cheering for them over a lot of East teams.

The SHarks I was okay with.

The Kraken is a team I have no real opinion on.

The VGK?  I find them to be just a team that took advantage of a draft set up to benefit them.

It comes in waves...   The oilers are a hard no ..always will be ..

Hate the Canucks but they don't have as many hateable players as they used to...I could pull for them over the oilers ..and god forbid they make the finals against the Leafs I'd have to go Vancouver . 

My worst nightmare is an oilers Leafs final.. 

I have so many oilers and cancuck fans friends I tell myself I could bear it by focussing on being happy for them .. while still hating the team . Lol

Yeah Oilers a hard no.  Never will cheer for them

Used to like the Canucks when Linden was there and there have only been a few players that I really dislike.  But current version of them its the coach I dislike the most.

2 hours ago, phoenix66 said:

It comes in waves...   The oilers are a hard no ..always will be ..

Hate the Canucks but they don't have as many hateable players as they used to...I could pull for them over the oilers ..and god forbid they make the finals against the Leafs I'd have to go Vancouver . 

My worst nightmare is an oilers Leafs final.. 

I have so many oilers and cancuck fans friends I tell myself I could bear it by focussing on being happy for them .. while still hating the team . Lol

The Oilers are the media darlings just like TO.  There is rarely any criticism of playing with no defense, pond style hockey.  It's exciting for the fans, so they just don't care.  Hope for a timely penalty call.  Dive when you make a run through the crease.  Toronto at least has more balls.