Playoffs GDT Flames @ Stars - Game 3 - Saturday 7 May 2022

rocketdoctor

Just now, LouCifer said:

Hey. What’s the strategy there? Pucks on net and dirty rebounds? Hmm. What a concept. 

yup!!! Those are the ones that get in. You look at our first goal. 

i never advocate for that

🙄

1 minute ago, rickross said:

Oh Gawd…we just might be reading those Francis articles tommorow after all …Flames are better than this…let’s Atleast tie it up here!

I dunno, it’s the playoffs. Gotta give the other team credit for how they’re playing.

So frustrating watching this team enjoy success all season but always underperforming when it actually counts. It’s not over but it feels like we’ve all seen this movie before..stupid penalties, not capitalizing on opportunities…nothing to see here

Just now, rickross said:

So frustrating watching this team enjoy success all season but always underperforming when it actually counts. It’s not over but it feels like we’ve all seen this movie before..stupid penalties, not capitalizing on opportunities…nothing to see here

i dunno, maybe we aren’t as good as we thought. Playoffs isn’t the regular season. You don’t get to play the sane team every game in the regular season. 

3 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

no, he bounced the pass off the boards to no one. He’s a sore thumb out there! I see so much more bad from him than good.

Thats the 2nd time he’s touched the puck this game. If he doesn’t go get it himself, he’s never going to get it. Do you remember one pass he’s received from his linemates? He got 1 this game on the PP. not his linemates. Thank god he’s got Backlund on his line who’s so smart he “purposely” put the puck into his bench earlier. 

1 minute ago, LouCifer said:

Thats the 2nd time he’s touched the puck this game. If he doesn’t go get it himself, he’s never going to get it. Do you remember one pass he’s received from his linemates? He got 1 this game on the PP. not his linemates. Thank god he’s got Backlund on his line who’s so smart he “purposely” put the puck into his bench earlier. 

he’s also not getting himself open. I’m not see him and saying, why aren’t they getting him the puck. And when he does get it he does something stupid like Hanifin does. 

Sucking Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 wins in a row Dallas! Something we can’t do. Great job flames! Don’t worry though. They can’t win 3 in a row right? Don’t prepare for next game. Just see what happens. We had lots of shots though. So nothing we need to change. It’s all good. Get some good sleep. Eat your chicken pasta. Play Dallas stars hockey. Regular season intensity flames.