Playoffs GDT Stars @ Flames - Game 1 - Tuesday 3 May 2022

rocketdoctor

Just now, rickross said:

It’s a balanced loss for both teams. Klingberg might even hurt the Stars a bit more. I’m fine with the fight…it’s emotional as hell out there, these guys are at war. Think we see more of the Kylington and Hanifin show for the rest of the game 

Both are RD.

I think Kyl can play RD with Zaddy if he has to, but Tanev slides up to top pair.

5 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

Bieksa is right.  We need Lucic and Ritchie fighting, not Tkachuk and Andersson.

I can see Tkachuk reacting to the slew foot after the whistle...   It's a given...   Same with Anderson when Klingon got in his face...   But it still sucks to lose Ras for the game because of it...   It's a stupid rule...   Maybe tossing the guy that instigates it would at least be a little bit more understandable, but what do they expect a guy to to do, just back down?   that doesn't happen very often, unless the guy is someone like McDoofus from Oil Slick city...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Carty said:

Been a While...   Good to see you again...   Skol!!!   Image result for Beer Clinking Emoji

Yeah..... I am most likely watching with my smartphone making it difficult to follow the game and the boards the same time... getting old.... getting up at 4am seems no longer as easy as it was 🙂

Cheers 🍻

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Carty said:

I can see Tkachuk reacting to the slew foot after the whistle...   It's a given...   Same with Anderson when Klingon got in his face...   But it still sucks to lose Ras for the game because of it...   It's a stupid rule...   Maybe tossing the guy that instigates it would at least be a little bit more understandable, but what do they expect a guy to to do, just back down?   that doesn't happen very often, unless the guy is someone like McDoofus from Oil Slick city...

Exactly. Blockchaining NHL. I'm not so happy that it's a fair trade off. Andersson is as important as Tanev for me. Helps Hanifin be better as well. I don't like the trade off.

• Like 1