rocketdoctor

Johnny 100  

4 members have voted

1. 1. 100 points - when will he hit it?

• Tonight @ Kraken
    • Tuesday - Kraken @ Flames
    • Thursday - Knights @ Flames

24 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

How did Valamaki play last game? I heard Mackey did ok-well. 

I would say that Mackey was 3rd best out there.

Both Stone and Valimaki looked slow for the NHL.

Slow reaction that is.

Won't be a regular this season.

I would say that if it came down to Stone or Valimaki, Stone 9/10 times.

2 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

I would say that Mackey was 3rd best out there.

Both Stone and Valimaki looked slow for the NHL.

Slow reaction that is.

Won't be a regular this season.

I would say that if it came down to Stone or Valimaki, Stone 9/10 times.

it is disappointing it has gotten to this. Did the injuries really hurt him? Is he second guessing? 

i felt he had moments flashing the skill young, but I always wondered about his foot speed. 

7 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

it is disappointing it has gotten to this. Did the injuries really hurt him? Is he second guessing? 

i felt he had moments flashing the skill young, but I always wondered about his foot speed. 

I can't really tell you what's up with him.  He said he thought he was playing at his best when he was here last.  Maybe he's remembering something wrong.  I didn't see anything close to his best.  I don't think he was bad, but he just looks like he's thinking it too slowly.  When your partner is not Tanev and is Stone instead, you are not really going to shine.  Almost like you have to play for two guys.  Really they need to pair him with a guy like Tanev or Guddy to get a fair read.  All is not lost, but he should have been more dominant on the AHL team.  That's how you get better.  That's how you get rewarded.  

6 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

I can't really tell you what's up with him.  He said he thought he was playing at his best when he was here last.  Maybe he's remembering something wrong.  I didn't see anything close to his best.  I don't think he was bad, but he just looks like he's thinking it too slowly.  When your partner is not Tanev and is Stone instead, you are not really going to shine.  Almost like you have to play for two guys.  Really they need to pair him with a guy like Tanev or Guddy to get a fair read.  All is not lost, but he should have been more dominant on the AHL team.  That's how you get better.  That's how you get rewarded.  

good to see Mackey is looking up! 

The thing about Sutter is that nobody is safe.  Just because Mackey didn't do anything wrong doesn't mean he stays in the lineup.  Same for Carpenter and Jarnkrok and Ruzie and Ritchie.  Sutter said that only Toffoli and Lewis play the right way 99.9% of the time.  He still searching for the right combo for the right teams.  That is good to know.  If Valimaki has a good game, he would likely get another one.  Same for Stone and Mackey.  Have a bad one and someone else comes in.  

I know that guys like Tkachuk and Gaudreau do things that will make the coach mad, but they are the most dominant line in the league.  DOminant for their 2 way play, if you can believe that.  Crazy scoring for vs against.  Nobody dominates like that.  And I think we have never seen this level from this line before.  Maybe for some times but not every game.  Even when they are not scoring, they are not losing the battle even strength.

Yet another great job on the GDT RocDoc...   Thanks for putting it together...   +1's...   Image result for Beer Clinking Emoji

Flames need to win this one tonight and increase the point spread on the Coilers...   Speaking of which, I hope that they get slaughtered on the scoreboard and into the boards by the Av's tonight...   They Oil need to be taken back down a couple of notches...

Go Flames!!!

• Like 1

Well, still no Guddy or Jarnkrok.  Not a good sign, but whatevs.  We need to get the D all healthy, so we don't need Stone or Mackey, regardless of whether they have "few mistakes" games.  Rest up for the big boys.

I too want to see the Oilers go on a losing streak, starting with the AVS.

Smitty and his passes.  Could have been the same result bonking it off his head.

Teams just need to learn that McD doesn't play much into the D-zone.

The other team I want to see fail down the stretch in TO.

Too much press for a team that can barely keep the puck out of their own net.

Just now, The_Snowbear said:

why are we having so much trouble against a basement team here looking alot closer then this needs to be

theyre trying harder than we are and on a man as soon as they get the puck. We are not on them as quick  as they’re on us.