rocketdoctor

Johnny 100  

4 members have voted

1. 1. 100 points - when will he hit it?

• Tonight @ Kraken
    • Tuesday - Kraken @ Flames
    • Thursday - Knights @ Flames

3 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

See a lot of bad play from the 4th line.

I counted 3 times that Lucic has the puck and promply puts little on a pass for a turnover.

Ritchie or Lucic, can't have both in many games.

Seattle is not a skilled team, but thy have work boots.

It is what it is.

Don't care about dominating on the scoresheet, as long as we get the W.

Long hard road trip, so expect some letdown.

Stoner seems to take a couple of tries to get the rocket lined up to the sites

Johnny may have to break 100 at home.

i see a lot of bad play from everyone. It’s just one ugly game. Up, so it’s the silver lining. Ya, so we agree here, just close this one and get home and refresh and clean it up.

I'm so glad we have a real goalie.

Smith would have pulled his groan about three times by now.

And blame his D for any goals he let in.

Every once in awhile, you need your goalie to keep you in a game.

Slight letdown for the Flames type game.

Make some lemonaid out of it.

3 hours ago, flames for life said:

Good finish to the game, cudo’s for sticking with to the end, but man did they look tired—almost lethargic in their movement.  The three day break will definitely be welcomed.  Markstrom was phenomenal all game!  Give credit for great team play by Dube, giving Toffee his 20th.

Good teammate.  That's what they do.  He knew that Toffee has been struggling to core and seems to go on runs.  Help him get his mojo.  Coach would love that play.  I think.

1 hour ago, LouCifer said:

No Leaf fans under my roof! Haha Whole fam cheers for the flames. Daddy duties. I got some little ones here 😊 

No worries.  Missed a gooder, but overall not a great game.  I say gooder despite the Flames not looking really strong through the game.  Tkachuk needs a few days.  Backlund missing a few details, but he hit the goalie blocker high.  I am a little concerned about the state of the defense.  Not how they play, but who they use.  Mackie and Stone were fine.  But fine doesn't win cups.  Need Shilly and Guddy back.  The offense starts half the time from the 2nd pair and the defense starts from 3 pairs strong.

Get healthy.  Get ready.  No matter who we play in round one, it's just a preview to a 2nd round.  Attrition is a thing, and I am less worried about depth, but need to be healthy before the playoffs start.  Some tune up games for the missing men.

The problem with a healthy F group is who sits.  Carpenter has been plaing better as of late.  Jarnkrok was starting to play better before the "illness".  Lewis is best played.  Ritchie can play one or two as needed, but doesn't make us a better team.  Lucic is a giveaway machine at times, but you manage the minutes for the best forechecking that he can bring.

5 hours ago, travel_dude said:

No worries.  Missed a gooder, but overall not a great game.  I say gooder despite the Flames not looking really strong through the game.  Tkachuk needs a few days.  Backlund missing a few details, but he hit the goalie blocker high.  I am a little concerned about the state of the defense.  Not how they play, but who they use.  Mackie and Stone were fine.  But fine doesn't win cups.  Need Shilly and Guddy back.  The offense starts half the time from the 2nd pair and the defense starts from 3 pairs strong.

Get healthy.  Get ready.  No matter who we play in round one, it's just a preview to a 2nd round.  Attrition is a thing, and I am less worried about depth, but need to be healthy before the playoffs start.  Some tune up games for the missing men.

The problem with a healthy F group is who sits.  Carpenter has been plaing better as of late.  Jarnkrok was starting to play better before the "illness".  Lewis is best played.  Ritchie can play one or two as needed, but doesn't make us a better team.  Lucic is a giveaway machine at times, but you manage the minutes for the best forechecking that he can bring.

I wonder what to expect for Tuesday night’s rematch. Hopefully the rest helps the team after this trip. 

I see what you’re seeing with Looch, but come playoff time he’s going to making the opposing team turnover the puck a lot more. The team has seemed to hit a “lull” if you will. I agree with you that we need to make sure they’re ready to go for the playoffs. Having to makeup all those games in a short period of time is definitely affecting us.