Panthers @ FLAMES - Tuesday 18 January 2022

rocketdoctor

Mange may not be scoring but he’s making his impact on the game. Flames are playing Florida very well. I can’t believe the movement on the ice - were zigging and zagging, feet always going. Way to go flames. Markstrom with a strong game too. Happy to see Mony pot a couple. I had a good feeling about him being paired with Looch and Dubes. Not saying we should keep him if there’s a deal out there for one of the other Centers we’ve been talking about, but he’s playing well tonight and skating faster and better than I’ve seen in a long time. Go flames go. 

1 minute ago, LouCifer said:

Mange may not be scoring but he’s making his impact on the game. Flames are playing Florida very well. I can’t believe the movement on the ice - were zigging and zagging, feet always going. Way to go flames. Markstrom with a strong game too. Happy to see Mony pot a couple. I had a good feeling about him being paired with Looch and Dubes. Not saying we should keep him if there’s a deal out there for one of the other Centers we’ve been talking about, but he’s playing well tonight and skating faster and better than I’ve seen in a long time. Go flames go. 

Monahan gets 2 off the stick of Gaudreau.

Who would figure they can still play together.

Great game tonight shutting down the hottest team in the league.

Boys were making crisp passes, forcing turnovers with their skating, and were committed again to team defense.

All in all got back to the details that made them such a stingy team before the time off.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, rocketdoctor said:

Good win and much more like we were early in the season.

Seemed to be lots quicker to night

Flames with all 6 goals 😛

Bennett cost us another goal, can we trade him already.lol

Nice to see Mony with a couple of reasons to feel good about himself. The Johnny-Chuck-Mony goal was pretty sweet, especially Mony creating the turnover.