FLAMES @ Lightning - Thurs 6 Jan 2022

rocketdoctor

Thanks for the game day thread RD!!   another tough game, a real test and gut check for us. These are the games that separate the men from the boys! I agree with Conundrumed need to keep the feet moving hard and stay out of the box.  C'mon Flames, lets take this one need to keep up with Colorado... GFG!

Agreed! Thanks as always RD. @conundrumed I splurged this year and subscribed to NHL season pass. Because I’m in Toronto, I get to watch every flames game and I’m blacked out for all leaf games! Perfect! I’m really excited for tonight’s game. I think the loss to FLA will make the team level up for tonight’s tilt. Go flames go!

20 minutes ago, LouCifer said:

Agreed! Thanks as always RD. @conundrumed I splurged this year and subscribed to NHL season pass. Because I’m in Toronto, I get to watch every flames game and I’m blacked out for all leaf games! Perfect! I’m really excited for tonight’s game. I think the loss to FLA will make the team level up for tonight’s tilt. Go flames go!

I have to resort to streaming from an questionable sight due to being in NS, but I can cast onto TV.

Had SN West coverage, with the exact same view as if I was in Alberta.

I used to have Centre Ice as a freebee from Rogers, but that ended.

Hated it when I had it.

Yo ho ho ho it's a pirate's life for me (today)....

Fatbeard GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

9 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

I have to resort to streaming from an questionable sight due to being in NS, but I can cast onto TV.

Hated it when I had it.

Like! 😁

16 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Hated it when I had it.

they really should show the whole program. They’re missing the point of being a fan. Fans mostly want to hear the post game remarks. 

• Like 1

I find it amazing how TB always has open players in the offensive zone. It looks so effortless. Rarely do they throw a puck away.  I’m trying to watch how they do this - is it that their feet are always moving? Have they mastered the triangle formation in all areas of the ice? It’s pretty incredible. 

3 minutes ago, LouCifer said:

I find it amazing how TB always has open players in the offensive zone. It looks so effortless. Rarely do they throw a puck away.  I’m trying to watch how they do this - is it that their feet are always moving? Have they mastered the triangle formation in all areas of the ice? It’s pretty incredible. 

is it IQ? I wonder how other teams tend to be open while the flames need to work hard to find it.