FLAMES @ Blackhawks - Mon 13 Dec - POSTPONED

rocketdoctor

Should hockey players jab monthly?  Assuming it's all safe, right?  These guys literally play contact sports for a living and no social distancing and no mask.  There's hitting, fighting, and there's even a player biting another player in the hand drawing blood...

There's international travel with potential to bring back viruses without knowing.  Everyone should at least jab before going to the Olympics... 

3 hours ago, The_People1 said:

Should hockey players jab monthly?  Assuming it's all safe, right?  These guys literally play contact sports for a living and no social distancing and no mask.  There's hitting, fighting, and there's even a player biting another player in the hand drawing blood...

There's international travel with potential to bring back viruses without knowing.  Everyone should at least jab before going to the Olympics... 

They should shut the Olympics idea down.

5 hours ago, redfire11 said:

I'm blaming the faulty Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test. 

"If we do less testing, we'd have less cases" - Alfred Einstein

Lucic has said that he is double vaxxed and has received the booster. 

At what point are we going to realize that the virus is going to virus and we can expect similar outbreaks over not only the NHL, but society in the whole.  Once it passes through natural immunity will do it’s deal and we can move on. 

29 minutes ago, Addicted said:

Lucic has said that he is double vaxxed and has received the booster. 

At what point are we going to realize that the virus is going to virus and we can expect similar outbreaks over not only the NHL, but society in the whole.  Once it passes through natural immunity will do it’s deal and we can move on. 

I hope that’s the case. I know some don’t think it is real, but I saw one of my mums cousin die from it. And my sister watched people die from it in hospital. Friends who are long haulers that got it from the start are just almost normal. It doesn’t hit everyone the same.

I just hope they are safe and their families are too. 

Yes, absolutely….I wish for nothing more than a speedy recovery for all. 

it’s a weird illness. Hits some people hard, others not so much. My family and I all had it and recovered easily. Some are not so lucky. 

it’s such a tough call but what we have been doing clearly isn’t working. 

• Like 1

I can see no more live fans coming up shortly.

On a happier note, no Olympics should be any time now.

I will go on record that I'll never support the Olympics as long as it's a monopoly corporation...and actual sports is secondary, if not tertiary, if not <tertiary.

The Olympiad Committee's agenda is the Walmart of the international sporting community's much-deserved recognition to brotherhood and fair play and excellence in sport and achievement. That isn't the primary goal of the current Olympics setup.

The Olympics can go Dick Pound in the opposite direction imo. ..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

Feel and for Froese.  Got called up just to get Covid and then will get sent back after everyone is healthy again.

Well, I doubt that.

He was called up because of an injury.

I doubt Pitlick or Ritchie will be healthy in 10 days.

I guess the only good thing is that get an NHL pay check for calling in sick.

The ultimate CERB.