UFA 2020, Who’d You Sign?

robrob74

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cross16 said:

Ugh what a waste. That’s very disappointing. 

It’s only a two way but the fact they were even interested is irritating. Wish the flames would stop pursuing this type of player. 

in a way it makes sense .. in a perfect world your entire 4th line should be at or under $2.5M

1 minute ago, phoenix66 said:

in a way it makes sense .. in a perfect world your entire 3rd line should be at or under $2.5M

it never makes sense to me to pursue players who cannot play 5 on 5 no. 

agree to disagree but that’s my stance on it 

Barrie

Vatanen

Tanev

Ceci

Stecher

Van Riemsdyk

Those are the best RD left.

My order of preference is Vatanen, Barrie, Tanev, Van Riemsdyk, Stecher, Ceci.

Florida has been rumored to be looking to move MacKenzie Weegar, he averaged 20mins a night in Florida, but that isn't saying much as Florida had no defense last year. Buffalo might move Montour.

I wonder if the Islanders would move Pulock in the right deal.

1 minute ago, JTech780 said:

Barrie

Vatanen

Tanev

Ceci

Stecher

Van Riemsdyk

Those are the best RD left.

My order of preference is Vatanen, Barrie, Tanev, Van Riemsdyk, Stecher, Ceci.

Florida has been rumored to be looking to move MacKenzie Weegar, he averaged 20mins a night in Florida, but that isn't saying much as Florida had no defense last year. Buffalo might move Montour.

I wonder if the Islanders would move Pulock in the right deal.

Let's sign Hall.  Trade Gaudreau to COL for Conor Timmins.  Avs just drafted Justin Barron so maybe they would be willing to move Timmins.

I always kind of had it in the back of my mind that Brodie would be back with us. I think were going to sorely miss him next year.

Its been a privilege to watch his skating, and how he used it to create space for himself and get out of trouble. He had his downright awful moments, but overall Im going to miss him.

I'm also worried about the holes we have left to fill now. I was kind of hoping we'd upgrade our forward group, but with the needs on defense I dont think thats a possibility anymore with our current cap situation, which sucks.

I am really hoping for Vatanen now, and still holding out hope for Hall, though there hasn't been much smoke around Hall where the Flames are concerned so I wonder if the full court press with Markstrom took them out of the running for Hall.

15 minutes ago, JTech780 said:

I am really hoping for Vatanen now, and still holding out hope for Hall, though there hasn't been much smoke around Hall where the Flames are concerned so I wonder if the full court press with Markstrom took them out of the running for Hall.

i doubt it, having a solid G could show a strong commitment to winning so it could help...plus home town etc..? 

he’s weighing his options and that will help....I hope lol  

Archived