UFA 2020, Who’d You Sign?

robrob74

Just now, cross16 said:

Way too early to say he made a mistake but oh boy does Benning ever need Demko to be legit. if he is, he'll look smart but if Demko is just an avg starter he'll be left with all his overpriced bottom 6 contracts, no OEL and he let their MVP the last 2 seasons walk for nothing.

Could work out good though so I'm not critiquing yet it's just one hell of a gamble. 

I am not a big Demko guy, so I think this will end bad for Vancouver. I do wonder if Khudobin makes sense for them now though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JTech780 said:

I am not a big Demko guy, so I think this will end bad for Vancouver. I do wonder if Khudobin makes sense for them now though.

I think Demko could be a 1A, that's the upside I think but I do see him as more of a tandem goalie so it's a risk I would not have done especially with Holtby as the backup plan. 

19 minutes ago, cross16 said:

As much as I do like the idea of Markstrom I hope it's not him or bust. Still need to balance some risk in the deal. 

But with Talbot off the board plan B or C would be intriguing. 

also Holtby is out so that’s plan B (Holtby) and plan C is out (Tabs)...looking like its plan A or bust and if Holtby was 4mil+ Markstrom is 5mil+ not sure 🤔

Archived