Jackets vs Bolts

Addicted

I wouldn't be surprised if the Lightning end up winning the series, but boy are they in a world of trouble.

Kucherov most likely gets 2 for that hit. They will have to win without him.

I also think CBJ will have learnt from last year, they are also a better team with Duchene and Dzingel than last years team.

I think we have a massive upset on our hands potentially

32 minutes ago, Thebrewcrew said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Lightning end up winning the series, but boy are they in a world of trouble.

Kucherov most likely gets 2 for that hit. They will have to win without him.

I also think CBJ will have learnt from last year, they are also a better team with Duchene and Dzingel than last years team.

I think we have a massive upset on our hands potentially

8 of 16 playoff teams are going to be eliminated after the first round.

Lets hope we are not one of them.

GO JACKETS!

1 minute ago, conundrumed said:

The Lightning had it in Game 1. Wow did CBJ get a world of confidence with that comeback.

Columbus has found the groove. They found a way to score 4 goals in a row.

Now they're hanging a licking.

Yep. I left the first game when it was 3 zip, it was over.

The Jackets have since out scored them 9-1, and up 2 games to zip, plus Kucherov may be facing a suspension tmrw. :wacko:

Tampa Bay had a massively successful year yet they still lost 20 games.

Rooting for Columbus to only hand them only a mere 4 losses in the playoffs.

The Bolts are my 30th favorite team. B)

9 hours ago, CheersMan said:

GO JACKETS!

Blasphemy :o

This is similar to posting SHUTOUT if one is in the works for the Flames before the end of the game.

Just kidding :P

People around here can post SHUTOUT all they want if Mr. Smith or BSD have one in the works.

I am 0.0000% superstitious & will look the other way.

As for other mods or members,........

14 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

I wonder if this is a snapshot of last year when it looked like the BJs had Washington on the ropes?

Looks like a very familiar scenario. I’m certainly not counting the Bolts out yet...not until the final buzzer of the 4th loss. They are an awesome, deep, team but sometimes upsets happen and I’m hoping we see one here. 

We’re going to the cup cup final this year and I’d rather not meet the Bolts there. 😬

11 hours ago, CheersMan said:

GO JACKETS!

I think a lot fully expect the Flames to advance, but I am with you, anything can happen. 

How many cups cups in the early 90s should the Flames have won with that all-star cast? I think at least two more? But that’s why the games are played... 

I will cheer for them in their wins! They played well, but game 1 and both teams need to adjust and play better.

who adjusts best wins. 

I am also going for the Jackets

Literally Brewcrew im Fricken Stunned senseless During regular Season bolts were Unstoppable when jacket stunk up the joint Now tortarella has that team playing some Mean Hockey

2 hours ago, Thebrewcrew said:

3-0 series this is incredible. Good for CBJ, showing everyone there's no sure things in hockey

Don't think i've seen a bigger upset in my lifetime in the Stanley Cup playoffs. This is huge and props to Columbus. I too was a fan of how they were willing to go for it at the trade deadline and good to see it payoff in some ways. 

But such a massive upset. hard to put into words really.

3 hours ago, cross16 said:

Don't think i've seen a bigger upset in my lifetime in the Stanley Cup playoffs. This is huge and props to Columbus. I too was a fan of how they were willing to go for it at the trade deadline and good to see it payoff in some ways. 

But such a massive upset. hard to put into words really.

Yups.

It's not even that they lost.  It's that they got swept.

Archived