2019 Stanley Cup Playoff Predictions

Thebrewcrew

I am starting to wonder whether STL can keep winning in this series.

They look good, but DAL has some players making a difference.

COL has to buckle down or they will soon lose.

CBJ is on fire and Bob is looking more like Bob.

Canes ciould sweep at home.

24 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Canes with the sweep. Wow. Thought they'd take the series, didn't expect total domination.

I remember earlier in the season when we played the Canes, I couldn't believe they were a 10th or 12th place team at the time.  They were good, fast, hungry, back checked, transitioned fast, and had great goaltending.  They pinned us in our zone entire shifts at a time and nobody did that to us during those months... The only thing they lacked was finish.  They squandered chances and didn't have the skill to put the puck in the net.  Fast forward several months and now they might be... Dare I say, Cup champs.

1 hour ago, The_People1 said:

I remember earlier in the season when we played the Canes, I couldn't believe they were a 10th or 12th place team at the time.  They were good, fast, hungry, back checked, transitioned fast, and had great goaltending.  They pinned us in our zone entire shifts at a time and nobody did that to us during those months... The only thing they lacked was finish.  They squandered chances and didn't have the skill to put the puck in the net.  Fast forward several months and now they might be... Dare I say, Cup champs.

Justin Williams, take a bow.

"Who wants to play in Carolina"? lol

Bunch of jerks is a thing. Cherry should take a bow too.

Not a chance I thought they'd sweep the Isles.

But I do think that was the ECF, and the Canes crushed it.

11 hours ago, rocketdoctor said:

Really suprised at the Canes.

Thought Bourdreau would out coach them

Same.

They seem to have the ability to flip a switch throughout games. Bunch of jerks. lol

Outside of the exceptional dmen, it's a pretty ragtag bunch of believers leaving it all on the ice.

1 hour ago, conundrumed said:

Same.

They seem to have the ability to flip a switch throughout games. Bunch of jerks. lol

Outside of the exceptional dmen, it's a pretty ragtag bunch of believers leaving it all on the ice.

Reminds me of a team we once knew, to a certain point. The Find A Way Flames once played that way... imagine if we played this way with actual structure. 

I like relentlessness. It’s how I’d envision a team, but possibly asking too much to play that way all of the time?

Archived