Fun with "LA Kings fire Lombardi & Sutter"

Flyerfan52

:rolleyes:   I'll stick to Coffey this morning, but it has become clear that you really like to Tocchet up...   Parrish the thought that we should Playfair...   Maybe you're the one that should go have some MIller or Morgan...   That last post makes you sound like an Ahola, so Fukufuji...   :lol:

3 hours ago, Carty said:

:rolleyes:   I'll stick to Coffey this morning, but it has become clear that you really like to Tocchet up...   Parrish the thought that we should Playfair...   Maybe you're the one that should go have some MIller or Morgan...   That last post makes you sound like an Ahola, so Fukufuji...   :lol:

Tofunoli you people

25 minutes ago, hockeypriest2 said:

I think your just feeling a little Long because your wife was mad because of the Brown Lundmark you left in your Short...If she doesn't smarten up show her your Fiset and let her know who the King is!!!

That is so Cliche...   Don't try and bring my wife into this just because your wife got mad after you got a Bonar when you Sawchuk because you never should have taken her to Clippingdale's in the first place...   She was just worried you might be Guay when she noticed you had a Hicke, and you are really lucky the Sargent that arrested you had a sense of humor...   

8 minutes ago, Carty said:

That is so Cliche...   Don't try and bring my wife into this just because your wife got mad after you got a Bonar when you Sawchuk because you never should have taken her to Clippingdale's in the first place...   She was just worried you might be Guay when she noticed you had a Hicke, and you are really lucky the Sargent that arrested you had a sense of humor...   

Hahahaha...I was gonna go down that road but I couldn't bring myself to do it!!! You win!!! Haahahahahahahaha  bwahhahaha...Bonar, Sawchuck, Guay (I was gonna use Duguay) hahahahaha

2 hours ago, hockeypriest2 said:

I'm tapping out...Someone else needs to step in...Tooo funny...hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Houda thought that, it sounded like you were Aulin, and after all, we were just discussing players that are playing or have played for the KIngs, so no malice or hard feelings were intended...   But it does sound like it's a good time to Barrie the hatchets and put a stop to the Goring because the big Weal is watching now...   Gotta say that you did show a little Moxey though...

Archived