Fun with "LA Kings fire Lombardi & Sutter"

Flyerfan52

20 hours ago, Carty said:

Houda thought that, it sounded like you were Aulin, and after all, we were just discussing players that are playing or have played for the KIngs, so no malice or hard feelings were intended...   But it does sound like it's a good time to Barrie the hatchets and put a stop to the Goring because the big Weal is watching now...   Gotta say that you did show a little Moxey though...

LOL this has been Hiller-arious !!!

Aloha everyone... there are many thoughtful replies. I may have to flip Aucoin to decide which post is best. Lets tip a few Beers and all discuss it? I'll Begin any Byers? Seems to me you be Chaisson the wrong players with a Carr. Look in the Cassels first before you Carriere any grudges.. All I ask is you Cyr without the rose coloured glasses before you get Drury. Simmer down I will be Dunn soon enough for most we all be Eakin for the truth.. If we could all get along and Frolik in the stands things might seem like the Jouris still out. As the Knight grows old I should stop to Kidd you guys.. Enjoy the playoffs.

Archived