NHL Playoff predictions Round 2

Flyerfan52

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The story is Matt Murray. Pittsburgh is not outplaying Washington, Murray's been drop dead omg. Hey look MAF, your job is gone.

Never loved MAF.

Sorta, yeah.    But, it's also because the story ISN'T about MAF falling apart.

Washington is still getting the better goaltending, imho....if not by much.    So Pittsburgh must be doing something else right as well.

Use Generalfanager.com

Yeah... I really should have. I think I used capfriendly to recheck when T-dude pointed out my mistake.

Spotrac was the first site that came up on a google search so I used that one without really looking at other options. On there, they don't have a contract expiration year. They just say that MAF has a 7 year contract so I just assumed that it was 7 years left.

It might be a little tight fitting Fleury under the Cap for 2016/2017, but he might be the answer in net, until Gilles hopefully develops into an NHL starter.

5.75 x 3. No thanks.

A good enough goalie to get you to the playoffs but doesn't seem to like pressure.

Lucky in 2009 with the Lidstrom save.

Got a Gold Medal with TC in 2010 as designated clipboard holder.

5.75 x 3. No thanks.

A good enough goalie to get you to the playoffs but doesn't seem to like pressure.

Lucky in 2009 with the Lidstrom save.

Got a Gold Medal with TC in 2010 as designated clipboard holder.

I'm with you, let the Pens choke on him, literally. I have zero faith Fleury is a good goalie without an inflated team in front of him.

Kari Lehtonen is doing everything possible to Lehtonen us in on a 2nd 1st rounder! :)

While the rest of the team packed it in after the 1st period, it seems only he can Kari us to a second 1st rounder!

In the end, he may have Leht one too many en.

Dallas is just too small on defence, St Loo really took advantage of that. Demers is about their only dman with any jam.

Their "Stars" struggled to score, so it was not their strength at defense that hurt them as much.  I get that Letty let too many in in one period, but you have to have Benn and the crew score.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived