Official 2013 Nhl Draft Day Thread

s4xon

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That helps take some of the sting off the Schnieder trade but reading the tweet from the rival NHL GM saying that canuck fans shouldnt be too hard on Gillis for the trade and that Horvat is one heck of a player.

Vancouver was never gonna get full value for either goalie ( unless they traded in there division which would have been suicide)  so picking up Horvat and now Hunter is a great start for the future when the twins are done. 2 solid Canadian kids

The more I read about Poirier the more I like him. We just took him too high, that's the only issue. Could have taken Shinkaruk and if you really love Poirier that much, taken him at 28.

The only red flag I see from Poirier is reading about his injuries.  Flames brass love injuries, because it makes things exciting.

I'm the same on Poitier he is not an awful prospect but I think there are just a. Lot of question and in this draft that should be a 2nd rounder but overall not a bad prospect to have just too high IMO.

Exactly...   IMO it was a waste of #22...

Erne

Hagg

Zykov

Bowey

Hartman

Are the next five on my available list. Given how the draft has gone my pick would be Hagg. I like Erne but Porier fills that need. I really do like Hartman but at this point you have to stick with Bpa

I'm the same on Poitier he is not an awful prospect but I think there are just a. Lot of question and in this draft that should be a 2nd rounder but overall not a bad prospect to have just too high IMO.

I keep reading that he is skilled and has a high compete level. So I like that, but to take him over Shinkaruk is crazy. Shinkaruk is going to make sure Calgary regrets not taking him.

Archived